Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna call CarMax tomorrow, but want your opinion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with it Levi. If they're receptive to your demands, you should ask them if you can bring it back and swap it for one in a decent color.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      im good with that!
      One thing I've learned over the years is not to be Mr. Nice Guy about these things. Tell them what they are going to do...

i.e. Replace the top, rental, and so on.

...let them widdle you down to what you want. i.e. just replacing the top.

Being nice and ASKING them to do their jobs never pays off. Not saying to be a prick, just go on there and somewhat confident and stern - it'll probably help.

Being a prick never helps.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        One thing I've learned over the years is not to be Mr. Nice Guy about these things. Tell them what they are going to do...

i.e. Replace the top, rental, and so on.

...let them widdle you down to what you want. i.e. just replacing the top.

Being nice and ASKING them to do their jobs never pays off. Not saying to be a prick, just go on there and somewhat confident and stern - it'll probably help.

Being a prick never helps.
        I've worked with carmax extended warranty quite a few times...it sucked every time. If there is a mechanical issue with the top then they will probably fix it. If it's not a mechanical issue, then you're shit out of luck. Are those tops motorized?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Whats the in-service date on it? Its an 08, so if it wasnt bought till mid year might still have some factory warranty left if they wont fix it. Call any jeep/chrysler/dodge dealership, give them the VIN and theyll tell you.

Comment

So they going to fix the dildo mobile, or what?

Comment

Working...
            X