Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to play some golf Thursday morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to play some golf Thursday morning?

Anyone up for a little golf Thursday morning? I am not too good but the weather is going to be great and my usual golf friends are all busy. Anyone want to play? Probably somewhere in the Lewisville or Frisco area.. whoever has the best deal..

What time Thursday morning? I'm always up for a round of golf and happen to have the day off. I'm in Burleson and don't mind driving 60 to 80 miles if golf is involved.
    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Don in 3...2...1...
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Have you ever played at Grand Oaks in Grand Prairie? Looks like they have a 10:13am tee time for $20 per person with cart fee. Looks like a nice course. Either that or Stewarts Peninsula in The Colony.

Comment

They both look good. Pick the time and place and count me in.
          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

I reserved 2 players at Grand Oaks for 10:14am. Anyone else is welcome to come out too.

Comment

Working...
            X