Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an airline that flies international that does not charge for a 2 year old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I flew with my daughter from Cincinnati to DFW I do remember there being a section on all the airlines websites describing their policy for children under 2. I also remember specifically Delta does not charge domesticly for under 2 but do for international. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      just buy a dog crate, put some toys and food inside and your all set.
      My friend just moved back to South Africa...the tickets for the dogs to go back with them were more than their tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        My friend just moved back to South Africa...the tickets for the dogs to go back with them were more than their tickets.
        Damn, that kills my plan of taking my son and nephew to Disneyworld then.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Most airlines will let a child on as a lap child for free. You can bring your car seat, and if the flight isn't full, they will try to place your seats next to an open seat so the child can have a seat of their own. If the flight is full, or the seat is sold, the flight attendant will gate check the car seat.

All three of my kiddos have flown several times a year from the time they were 6 months old, and we've only had to gate check a car seat and hold the kiddo twice.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post

My sister is about to move back from Hawaii and has two dogs, it is costing $1300 a piece to fly them back.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Damn, that kills my plan of taking my son and nephew to Disneyworld then.
              Disney Africa sucks anyway.

Comment

Bangcock Airlines are pretty kid friendly.....

sorry, that was uncalled for... LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Is that first class or what? Way too much for a destination like the Bahamas.
                  Have you flown lately? Flights to go to CA to visit family are now costing me 3x or more as much as they did when I moved to TX 6 years ago.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                  X