Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an airline that flies international that does not charge for a 2 year old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an airline that flies international that does not charge for a 2 year old?

Looking to go to the Bahamas this summer and American wants $600 for our 2 year old. Didnt know if any airlines were left that would let you carry on the lap and save the coin. Fucking surcharges.

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    Looking to go to the Bahamas this summer and American wants $600 for our 2 year old. Didnt know if any airlines were left that would let you carry on the lap and save the coin. Fucking surcharges.
    Have you tried Delta. I seem to remember they don't charge under a certain age and weight.

It sucks but at least with their advent of the surcharges etc. they have been able to hold their own for awhile unlike the auto industry. I guess I don't mind somewhat. The real shitty by product is now everyone carries their entire fucking house on as carry on luggage and take up the whole overhead bin.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Have you tried Delta. I seem to remember they don't charge under a certain age and weight.

It sucks but at least with their advent of the surcharges etc. they have been able to hold their own for awhile unlike the auto industry. I guess I don't mind somewhat. The real shitty by product is now everyone carries their entire fucking house on as carry on luggage and take up the whole overhead bin.
      yea, I just tried them, they quoted me $662 for our 20 month old.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        yea, I just tried them, they quoted me $662 for our 20 month old.
        Is that first class or what? Way too much for a destination like the Bahamas. Are you booking flight and hotel together through a site like Travelocity or Orbitz?
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

just buy a dog crate, put some toys and food inside and your all set.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            x2

Comment

How much are your tickets?

Comment

In this day and age, I'm surprised they don't charge more. Especially with the fuel prices being the way they are.

It varies so you'll have to check the policies of the various airlines. However I'm pretty sure that anyone above 2 has to have their own seat. I know it's a bitch but at least you have a place to put a child seat for the kid..

Comment

I think it should free with the stipulation that when the baby cries they get charged a fee. Be interesting to see how many parents would smother their child to avoid such a fee's

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Originally posted by grove rat
                    shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Is that first class or what? Way too much for a destination like the Bahamas. Are you booking flight and hotel together through a site like Travelocity or Orbitz?
                      Dfw to nas in June

Comment

check out spirit airlines they are going to start flying in may to DFW, you will have to connect in ft lauderdale but I checked june about 1300 for all 3 depending on the days, they specialize in flying to NAS.
                        2006 Civic SI
                        2009 Pilot
                        1988 GT
                        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

can you be more specific dates? do you have a hotel or know which one you want to go to? all inclusive? I just found 4 nights @ 4 star hotel w/ round trip airfare for $650 each in june.
                          2006 Civic SI
                          2009 Pilot
                          1988 GT
                          CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

They should make parents who bring kids on a plane cover the tabs for all those in a 10 row radius that are forced to suffer.

Comment

WHo brings kids that young to the Bahamas for a vacation?
                              Give someone in the family/friends extremely less money to babysit.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X