No announcement yet.

Anyone have or have had Vonage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you shoulda saved $300 a year and gone w/ magic jack... it works flawlessly. I've used it all over the world w/ no problems, and it's a hell of a lot more portable.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
      you shoulda saved $300 a year and gone w/ magic jack... it works flawlessly. I've used it all over the world w/ no problems, and it's a hell of a lot more portable.
      We've had it and could never get it to work. We have a dry loop so maybe it had something to do with that?
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
        FYI if you have DSL it comes over the main pair that the Dial tone came in on. This is why the DSL would need to be moved to the 2nd pr, this makes it easier then going to every jack in the house rewireing them to the 2nd pr. and keeps the Dial tone on the 1st pr.

I deal with this daily at work having to go behind asshats who have no clue how to connect there vonage then wonder why I just billed them 99.00 for the 1st 1/2 hr and 40.00 every 15 minutes after.
        I have no idea wtf you just said. lol
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I've had it for 8 years.. It works great. The multi-ring feature is great, getting emails with voicemail attached pretty much means no longer having to "check" voicemails. Features galore that you would be charged an arm, leg and your first born from any of the phone companies.

We initially got Vonage due to ATT wanting to charge us a "Metro" line fee in order to call the Plano/Richardson area from McKinney. That charge was $35 on TOP of the $25 or so basic line fee. So instead of paying $60+ for a BASIC phone line, we can pay 17.99 for a phone line with all the features.

Top features that we use:
          Voicemails to email - with smartphones now, no need to check voicemail. Just listen to the voicemail on the smartphone.
          Multi-Ring (to ring both cell phones and the home phone at the same time, great for when you are away from the house, but need to be able to answer the phone)

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            I've had Vonage for 5 years and it's absolutely great! Never one complaint.
            Edit: I have the Vonage World plan, $25.99 a month, free long distance in the US and to 60 different countries (pretty much all of North America, Europe and eastern Asia).
            With the various taxes and whatnot, it comes out to $36.08 a month.
            x2
            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
              I've used one for two years now, no issue.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
              X