Pre/Early Diabetes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    sorry if i missed it, did you move to the H?

god bless.
    Nah i think I'm going to stay. I chickened out from leaving my family and friends.
    See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
      Yeah i get blood work pretty regularly because of my thyriod. I was fine two months ago. So now i get to go in even more regularly. I will catch a break one of these days.

they also said one of the medications I am on could affect these levels as well. So I went to that doctor today and they are going to "wein" me off of that medication as well to see if it helps.
      You get one autoimmune disease you are probably gonna get another one.

But I agree...your docs should wean you off the thyroid meds because if you truly had postpartum thyroiditis, then it is usually temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        You get one autoimmune disease you are probably gonna get another one.

But I agree...your docs should wean you off the thyroid meds because if you truly had postpartum thyroiditis, then it is usually temporary.
        No they are no going to wean me off my thyriod medicine. They are weaning me off my serequol.

My endocrinologist seems to think that my thyriod issue wont ever go away. Once i figure out where I'm moving too i plan on finding a new doctor to get a second opinion.
        See you later...

Comment

Working...
        X