Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't someone on the old board have a hookup on commercial mowers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't someone on the old board have a hookup on commercial mowers?

I am looking to finally replace my Honda HR 214 mower that my dad bought when I was a kid and gave to me when they moved. I used it for years to mow yards in the summer along with my parents for 15 years, and then used for my house the last 4 years. I changed the plug and oil yesterday, and it seems to have washed out the rings. Under power and smokes like a California wild fire.

So I made the decision to get another mower. Honda of course, and I like the build and lifetime of the commercial mowers as the HR 214 was very similar to today's HRC's and that was 20 years ago.

What is the best price out there on a Honda HRC 216 Hydrostatic mower.

I would like a new Toro Commercial 21"

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
        I am looking to finally replace my Honda HR 214 mower that my dad bought when I was a kid and gave to me when they moved. I used it for years to mow yards in the summer along with my parents for 15 years, and then used for my house the last 4 years. I changed the plug and oil yesterday, and it seems to have washed out the rings. Under power and smokes like a California wild fire.

So I made the decision to get another mower. Honda of course, and I like the build and lifetime of the commercial mowers as the HR 214 was very similar to today's HRC's and that was 20 years ago.

What is the best price out there on a Honda HRC 216 Hydrostatic mower.
        $1100
        is about average. Last few we bought were in that range give or take a little.

Comment

Just seeing if anyone can beat the $1099 that Storm out of Grand Prairie has them listed for

Comment

All I can help you with is a Dixie Chopper. And these things are so expensive, a "hook-up" would be subjective.

Maker of the World's Fastest Lawn Mower, Dixie Chopper is an innovator in commercial and residential zero turn lawn mowers, offering the best mowers backed by the best warranty in the business.

David

Comment

The person with the hookup on the old board I believe quit the business

Comment

Working...
              X