No announcement yet.

Guy gets life in prison for DWI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBRyanB jokes...nevermind, just saw the tag.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
      .40? Isn't that like technically dead or something?
      I believe the medical term is "embalmed".
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

WEATHERFORD, Texas - A Parker County jury sentenced a Weatherford man to life in prison after being convicted of his ninth DWI.

George Michael Carter, 54, pleaded guilty on Monday to an August 2009 drunken driving charge.

According to medical records admitted into evidence during the trial, Carter's blood alcohol concentration was 0.45 when it was taken about an hour after he got into a single-car crash on Bethel Road south of Weatherford.

"In the 15 years I have been a prosecutor in Parker County, I can't recall seeing a DWI case with a higher blood test," said Assistant District Attorney Jeff Swain. "To get to the point where your body could tolerate that much alcohol without dying or falling into a coma, a person would have to drink a tremendous amount with regularity."

Carter has been convicted in three prior misdemeanor DWI cases and five felony DWI cases.

"In light of Mr. Carter's repeated drunk driving behavior and given the egregiousness of the current offense, we asked the jury to sentence him to life in prison," Swain said.

District Attorney Don Schnebly said he hoped the jury’s verdict would permanently prevent the man from jeopardizing the safety of the community.

Carter must serve a minimum of 15 years in prison before he is eligible for parole.

Comment

How can people bite on a hook that big?

I love seeing stuff like that happen...

Comment

Good. Justice was served. Only a matter of time before he killed innocent people with his repeated stupidity.

Comment

I have an uncle who currently is at either 21 or 22. He USED to be very wealthy and money can buy a whole lot. He didn't do any real time till his 18th when he was in prison for a year.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

He'll be back on the road, more drunk than ever, in 15 years

Comment

what a shame

Comment

There is going to be a party when he gets out in 15 years. Mark you calendars.:smile:

Comment

Wow, douche bag deserves it! 9 DWI's you would think he would eventually get the hint!

Comment

I dunno, prison is either too good or something cause I don't see it working well for repeat offenders.

The generally good people who dick around too much and end up there tend to just learn their lesson. Folks that go back 2 or more times though are different.

Prison...another thread.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                            There is going to be a party when he gets out in 15 years. Mark you calendars.:smile:
                            haha!!! no doubt barry!!!!! i have already RSVP'd for that bitch!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

JKD must really thing he is an alcoholic.
                              See you later...

Comment

Working...
                              X