NEW Velox Bedliner whos in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Velox Bedliner whos in?

*posting up in here for more exposure as not many people wander down to the advertiser's forums that often*

New Year Brought in some awesome new products available to us now and this is one of them.

check out the thread for more info here:
    Here we go again guys this time i have picked up an Amazing new product that is far superior to the raptor we were spraying. Its called Velox It is 100% solids! and is comparable or better than line x. -Dry Time 20 seconds -Ready to use in 1 minute -Can cover 100 sq. ft. with 40mils of coating -Can be Repaired -Works

this new stuff is certified bad ass, i sprayed a test panel and it was dry within 10 seconds of spraying it.
    i sprayed a base coat on the panel and decided to put it to the test so i grabbed a crank and slammed it as hard as i could!
    To my surprise the damn thing didn't even budge
    Not even a minute had gone by but this thing was solid against that blunt force.

So for those of you that were wanting something comparable or better than LINE-X, It has arrived!!!

as always thank you guys for your support.
    -Israel
    Last edited by dangerous_sep; 03-28-2011, 10:02 AM.

Linky no worky.

David

Comment

your link doesn't work

Comment

1. Link you posted failed for me.
        2. Why would you grab someone's crank and slam it?
        3. What's the general cost of that?
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I think this is the link

Here we go again guys this time i have picked up an Amazing new product that is far superior to the raptor we were spraying. Its called Velox It is 100% solids! and is comparable or better than line x. -Dry Time 20 seconds -Ready to use in 1 minute -Can cover 100 sq. ft. with 40mils of coating -Can be Repaired -Works

and I'm sure it wasn't someone elses crank. What? You don't have extra cranks laying around your place?
          .....bro....

Comment

what makes velox any better than any of the others?

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Linky no worky.

David
              Originally posted by scootro View Post
              your link doesn't work
              Fixed sorry about that guys

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              1. Link you posted failed for me.
              2. Why would you grab someone's crank and slam it?
              3. What's the general cost of that?

1)see above
              2)see below...im not an idiot that would "grab someone elses crank and slam it"
              3) see the link im starting it out at $450 but the more customers the better the pricing.

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              I think this is the link

and I'm sure it wasn't someone elses crank. What? You don't have extra cranks laying around your place?
              thanks bro

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              what makes velox any better than any of the others?
              a couple but one of them being that this does not require du pont clear sprayed over it to prevent it from loosing its darkness.
              second is its thickness all of the other products that ive sprayed before wont even touch 20 mil thickness much less 40 mil @ 100 sq. ft.
              Price is a big factor also and a couple of other specific technical data facts that you can compare if you have their 'data sheets'
              so in my opinion it is comparable or in most cases better than Line-X.

Comment

I just ordered an F150 with a 6.5' bed last Wednesday - they said 6-8 weeks for delivery, so I'm a ways off... if the deal is still around by then and the product is that good, I may be in on the deal.

Comment

yeah thats not a problem just give me a call whenever your ready

Comment

TTT guys show us some love i wanna keep my paint and body guys busy..

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                      TTT guys show us some love i wanna keep my paint and body guys busy..
                      take pics and post them up just like nick does! that goes a long way

Comment

347Mike needs a bedliner!

Comment

does it come in colors? i wanna do my garage floor in white...
                          first class white trash

Comment

Do I get a discounted rate considering it is a Ford Ranger?
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                              347Mike needs a bedliner!
                              bring em out ill hook em up

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                              does it come in colors? i wanna do my garage floor in white...
                              only comes in black for now but if enough interest and orders i can get most colors as long as i order 4-6 boxes of cartriges

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Do I get a discounted rate considering it is a Ford Ranger?
                              pm sent

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              take pics and post them up just like nick does! that goes a long way
                              working on it most of my pics were lost in my old hard drive

Comment

Working...
                              X