Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    no but i bet you that they will very soon
    Yeah, cause generally you can do it yourself and SHOULD - based off SNMP stats from your router or something - to correlate between what they say and what you're using.

However, I doubt they'll fudge that data - but it is ATT so who knows.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

X1000 on AT&T sucking.

I have called them every month since I got service 6 months ago, and they have yet to get my bill correct. They even sent me a disconnect notice on a charge they said they would correct 4 months prior.

I'm about to go with no internet instead, it's just absolutley freaking retarded.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My ATT Uverse so far (day1)

Got around to hooking up the modem/router today at the new apartment, tried all the phone plugs, did not work. Call them up, he (tech) ends up asking if I would want a tech out today, I said yes. She got here within 1hr10mins. Found out they had it locked to the DMARC area in the closet, she fixed it and also ran new phone line from a jack in the kitchen along the wall to the gateway. I am very impressed with that. Running a speed test soon, I am however concerned about the limits. We will see as I am a netflix streaming user.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          ^^^he stutters too much! i couldn't understand him
          NO shit!

Comment

If ATT is the one to cancel, do you get out of paying the early termination fees???

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              If ATT is the one to cancel, do you get out of paying the early termination fees???
              nope thats part of your punishment

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                I'm sure it's worded somewhere in fine print that they have the right to change or terminate your service at anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I somewhat agree, but companies are twats about 'verbal abuse'. I said 'damn, that is outrageous' once and was told I needed to chill on the offense language. I followed up with offensive language, lots of it.
                  some r touchier than others... If people want to swear I just laugh it off... If people swear at me like I personally fucked u I kindly grab a manager before it comes back at u and I get fired..

Comment

Fuck AT&T!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                    X