Thieves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieves?

So, I may be a little paranoid with all the stolen shit threads, especially with some of them being in my neck of the woods, but I'm pretty sure I just caught two scum bags casing my parking lot.

Sitting on the back porch, I see two males in a black toyota tundra pull in to my garage, drive to the end and back and leave. Then they pull into the garage next door. Grab the pistol, I go to investigate. They drive down and back in the second garage, then leave. Nobody gets out, they dont even look at me. If they were lost, I think they might have asked a question.

I turn, follow them out of the garage, and they high tail it out of my section.

Your thoughts - is there any valid reason why two men would drive into two parking garages at low speed, then leave without hesitation?

A warning shot should suffice

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
      So, I may be a little paranoid with all the stolen shit threads, especially with some of them being in my neck of the woods, but I'm pretty sure I just caught two scum bags casing my parking lot.

Sitting on the back porch, I see two males in a black toyota tundra pull in to my garage, drive to the end and back and leave. Then they pull into the garage next door. Grab the pistol, I go to investigate. They drive down and back in the second garage, then leave. Nobody gets out, they dont even look at me. If they were lost, I think they might have asked a question.

I turn, follow them out of the garage, and they high tail it out of my section.

Your thoughts - is there any valid reason why two men would drive into two parking garages at low speed, then leave without hesitation?
      Good eye, get their plate number and call them in. Call every 3 minutes til you see a police cruiser. The cops aren't going do catch a single thief in this town on their own, it's up to us vigilant citizens. They are too busy writing bullshit tickets and examining red light runner photos (sad but true!) This shit is getting out of hand around here and it's up to the people to nab these ninjas.

Comment

I was giving serious consideration to ordering them to stop... I did call local security, but missed the plate like a dumb shit. I have the feeling I may be drinking coffee till 5 am and waiting.

Comment

You Didnt get the plate? They will more than likely be back. I would keep a sharp eye on things.

Comment

Watch for a different vehicle they might switch up since you noticed it .
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I would invest in one of these in the meantime.

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Stop racially profiling you racist!

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  I would invest in one of these in the meantime.

I'm thinking about printing some "thieves will be shot, survivors will be shot again" signs for the windows in english / spanish just in case they can actually read... then again, I'm not entirely sure I want to warn them.

Comment

Maybe they were doing something innocent...... like looking for their drug dealer.

LOL, I kidd. Good chance you chasing them off will deter them as most scumbags are lazy and will just look for an easier spot.

Thats one great thing about living in the boonies. Three people (well homes) live within 4 miles of me and everyone knows everyone.

I have a couple black friends that also mow my yard. I sent them over one day while I was at work and told them they could have the car chasis I had for scrap. I get a call 30 minutes later from my neighbor saying "You got tew (two) neggros in your yard looking at steelin that fancy (die hard truck guy, any car is "fancy") car. You want me to shoot them?" Yikes! LOL! "NO!"
                    Gotta love them good ol country boys. LOL
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

It would be a long night for me as I would be waiting for them to come back with a boomstick in my hand.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'm wondering if the truck they were driving could have been stolen.

Comment

I would put cones at the end of your driveway. That is what my grandfather did. He was an extreme neat freak and hated people pulling into his drive way because they left tire marks.
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Update? Should leave your car in the driveway with the windows down and play the waiting game.
                            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                              Update? Should leave your car in the driveway with the windows down and play the waiting game.
                              Why? I think it would be easier to call the cops and have them handle it. I don't think "baiting" people in to steal your belongings so you can shoot them is the best course of action.... It is actually quite dumb in my opinion and wouldn't think it would hold to well in court. "Yeah, I saw a suspicious vehicle driving around and instead of calling the cops I baited them in and started blowing shit up." I am sure you are just speaking from a fantasy though and not reality.

PS I am in no one saying not to protect yourself or your property but baiting someone in so you can get some trigger action seems a bit, well, stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X