Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost a bet with the wife, gotta eat sushi, what do i eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    because her tuna is bloody right now
    you sir just ruined my night....personally.....i do NOT eat chinese food......

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

just an update- thanks for all the recommendations. I had Philadelphia Rolls, California Rolls, Spider Rolls, Las Vegas Rolls, and the best was something called Butterfly something or other, man it was TITS.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        just an update- thanks for all the recommendations. I had Philadelphia Rolls, California Rolls, Spider Rolls, Las Vegas Rolls, and the best was something called Butterfly something or other, man it was TITS.
        And now you're hooked.
        Every single person I have known that hated sushi had not ever actually ate it or they got a shitty California roll at a Chinese buffet. Once they had something good from a good place they were hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
          And now you're hooked.
          Every single person I have known that hated sushi had not ever actually ate it or they got a shitty California roll at a Chinese buffet. Once they had something good from a good place they were hooked.
          This. Now you will crave it! Craig and I got into it about 2 years ago and now we love trying new sushi places and rolls! Try Blue Fish in Frisco/Plano and have the volcano roll and Hawaiian roll. Thank me later.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

You haven' eaten real sushi until you've eaten Tako Sushi.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              You haven' eaten real sushi until you've eaten Tako Sushi.
              Mmmmm, nuttin like octopus sushi except octopus sashimi when its still moving!
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
              X