No announcement yet.

New Member...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is, I'll be driving this for the next 2 1/2 years - atleast. Maybe I could do without the chip or any engine mods. But, I really want to add an exhaust. Unless it's really that pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by CMYoung View Post
      Thing is, I'll be driving this for the next 2 1/2 years - atleast. Maybe I could do without the chip or any engine mods. But, I really want to add an exhaust. Unless it's really that pointless.
      It's not pointless if it makes you enjoy your car more. If you're going to do a dual exhaust get a GT bumper cover so you have the cut-outs.

Comment

So it already has the Mach 1 Chin spoiler and grill delete, and looks like it has been lowered. All you need is wheels and tires. Good deal.

Comment

Last image was a little large...

Comment

Some 03 Cobra Anniversary wheels would look good on it. I happen to have a brand new set that I'm selling.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              So it already has the Mach 1 Chin spoiler and grill delete, and looks like it has been lowered. All you need is wheels and tires. Good deal.
              I wasnt told if it was lowered or not but Im pretty sure it has been.
              When I purchased it 2 weeks ago I was set on Rims & Exhaust... After driving it around I wanted the chip because the cars acceleration isnt anything to brag about at all. And again, I want the exhaust just because I want it to be loud and sound nice... plus it may add a little HP and acceleration..? Or am I wrong about that

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Some 03 Cobra Anniversary wheels would look good on it. I happen to have a brand new set that I'm selling.
                Do you have a pic? Ive been searching different rims and Im not sure what i want... Im also not looking to buy any until May-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by CMYoung View Post
                  I wasnt told if it was lowered or not but Im pretty sure it has been.
                  When I purchased it 2 weeks ago I was set on Rims & Exhaust... After driving it around I wanted the chip because the cars acceleration isnt anything to brag about at all. And again, I want the exhaust just because I want it to be loud and sound nice... plus it may add a little HP and acceleration..? Or am I wrong about that
                  It has definitely been lowered.

You're never going to get good acceleration out of it. Both exhaust and a tuner will give you more power, the question is how much vs. dollars spent. Do what you want to do, but the performance increase will be minimal.

I can understand exhaust to improve the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    It has definitely been lowered.

You're never going to get good acceleration out of it. Both exhaust and a tuner will give you more power, the question is how much vs. dollars spent. Do what you want to do, but the performance increase will be minimal.

I can understand exhaust to improve the sound.
                    That was a question I had as well... What kind of acceleration boost I would even get.
                    I like fast and loud cars, but im not very knowledgeable... Thats one of the reasons im here at the forum.

I'll prob just stick to my original plan - rims & exhaust. Now, which exhaust? Thats a whole other question

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      Kobe? really?
                      and yes, Kobe. Really.

Comment

They are 18*9 and 18*10 with Nitto 555s all the way around. I bolted them on while I was adding a turbo to my fox. I literally drove on them less than a mile, before the heads lifted and it died.

Comment

Not bad... They are the color i am looking for. They look more dull than shiny, or is that just the pics?

And of the top of your head, does anyone know the size of the rims I currently have? 17"?

Comment

It's a brushed finish on the lip, the spokes are glossy(Anthracite finish). I got the wheels from 50resto.com.

Comment

I looked up some pics of them on my body style, i actually really do like them... What are you asking for them?

Comment

On that rim, does it have different styles? Because on some pics the lip looks a lot bigger.

I dont know if its the view or not, but the first image looks like the lip is a lot deeper.

Comment

Working...
                                X