New Member...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CMYoung View Post
    I got quote from 4 or 5 diff companies... How old are you? Like i said, once I hit 25 it should cut in half...
    I'm 25 now but I have been paying this for bout a year now and I just turned 25 this month. Even bymyself before my wife the 2 cars I had it was like 200 or something. When we got married and joined together we got the married discount or what ever it is
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      lolZ damn you a newb. what city are you in? might have to take you to school and have you buy me a beer

all you have to do to programmers is plug it up to the obd2 port under drivers dash, and it will damn near program it self, just answer yes and no questions. if you dont know how to do that like i said i can do for free or beer money as a donation.

if you havent noticed a know a lil bit(but not much) about the v6's, so feel free to pm me
      I've stated many times idk shit about cars really... All I want is a better acceleration and a mean-sounding exhaust lol...
      I'm in Dallas area.

Comment

I've stated many times idk shit about cars really... All I want is a better acceleration and a mean-sounding exhaust lol...
        I'm in Dallas area.
        your exahust on that motor will always sound like a boat as best. , but follow my advice and it will wake that thing up a bit

Comment

It's a 6'er, it's gonna be slow, will always be slow. Pay no mind to the guy above.

I haven't heard a single v6 that sounded good with exhaust. Sure they may sound *ok* at idle, but above that its a crapshoot. You can make it fast(er) but fast is a relative term, if you want to beat up on intake/exhaust hondas and the like, you bought the right car. But if you want to do any real racing (at the track of course) you bought the wrong thing.

Do like the rest of the people with a brain in this thread said, make it look nice and drive it. wheels/lower/tint and call it good.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            It's a 6'er, it's gonna be slow, will always be slow. Pay no mind to the guy above.

I haven't heard a single v6 that sounded good with exhaust. Sure they may sound *ok* at idle, but above that its a crapshoot. You can make it fast(er) but fast is a relative term, if you want to beat up on intake/exhaust hondas and the like, you bought the right car. But if you want to do any real racing (at the track of course) you bought the wrong thing.

Do like the rest of the people with a brain in this thread said, make it look nice and drive it. wheels/lower/tint and call it good.
            I'm not really trying to race at all... I just want a push when I press on the gas. I was hoping a chip/programer would give me something on acceleration.
            I'm hanging up the fact of getting an exhaust... I dnt want it to sound good idle, I wanna feel it on my ass when I'm goin down the highway.

So again, I'm still curious... Why is it that my v6 Firebird would hum all the way down the highway and set off car alarms yet it's not possible on a Stang? The firebird also took off pretty quick where the Stang has a lag time it takes off.

Thanks everyone for the comments and input.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post

Im going to have to agree. It just depends on what u want and what "fast" means to u. Figure that out and then go from there. Suggestion if u do want to go real fast at the track come watch but u will get sucked in for sure. It's not a bad thing unless u aren't worried bout that now

Comment

I'm not really trying to race at all... I just want a push when I press on the gas. I was hoping a chip/programer would give me something on acceleration.
                I'm hanging up the fact of getting an exhaust... I dnt want it to sound good idle, I wanna feel it on my ass when I'm goin down the highway.

So again, I'm still curious... Why is it that my v6 Firebird would hum all the way down the highway and set off car alarms yet it's not possible on a Stang? The firebird also took off pretty quick where the Stang has a lag time it takes off.

Thanks everyone for the comments and input.
                Just a different make of a car. It's like that with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  look it up you nitwit.
                  lol. I'm actually competely surprised how easy this site is taking it on this dude

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    lol. I'm actually competely surprised how easy this site is taking it on this dude
                    Fuck you newb!

Comment

I'm in Dallas area.
                      then ditch the v6. you wont get what you want out of it. no matter what you do. you are asking the equivilant of wanting a lambo that performs well off road?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Fuck you newb!
                        lol you only think i'm a newb. oh and right back atcha

Comment

I'm going strictly off of post count and join date. I really don't care if you're a newb or not - the twilight reference is enough of a reason to tell anyone to fuck off!

Comment

lol you only think i'm a newb. oh and right back atcha
                            Can't we all just get along

Comment

then ditch the v6. you wont get what you want out of it. no matter what you do. you are asking the equivilant of wanting a lambo that performs well off road?
                              If you took time to read through the posts, or even my last 3, ud realize I'm not asking for anything even comparable to a Lambo..?
                              For real bro, wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                I'm going strictly off of post count and join date. I really don't care if you're a newb or not - the twilight reference is enough of a reason to tell anyone to fuck off!
                                yeah this is true. well you may then resume in telling me to fuck off

Comment

Working...
                                X