New Member...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member...

Just introducing myself... I bought a Stang a few weeks ago so that's what has lead me here. I went to dfwstangs but someone suggested here instead.
    Lookin to be a regular member...

I have a few Q's about adding stuff to a V6 Stang... Would adding a dual exhaust & computer chip increase or decrease resale value?

Originally posted by CMYoung View Post
    Just introducing myself... I bought a Stang a few weeks ago so that's what has lead me here. I went to dfwstangs but someone suggested here instead.

I have a few Q's about adding stuff to a V6 Stang... Would adding a dual exhaust & computer chip increase or decrease resale value?
    I don't think there's a HUGE market for V6 stangs, so I doubt it will affect it much either way. What year model did you get and where are the tits?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I you are worried about resale value, you shouldn't have bought a v6.

And welcome to DFWM, btw.

Comment

V8 swap will help resale value.

Comment

It's 2004... And what so you mean by tits lol, pics?
          Thanks for the response, I was just wondering... I wasn't really worried about resale value too much - just curious.
          I would of loved to get a Cobra or GT... Yet this is my first car in my name and being a first time buyer I couldn't get financed for too much.

Comment

It's 2004... And what so you mean by tits lol, pics?
            Thanks for the response, I was just wondering... I wasn't really worried about resale value too much - just curious.
            I would of loved to get a Cobra or GT... Yet this is my first car in my name and being a first time buyer I couldn't get financed for too much.
            Girlfriend, sister, mom or hot cousin....

Comment

That's the hottest cousin I have

Comment

Then you're fucking fired. Don't come back until you can find some better pictures to post.

-Aaron

Comment

Kobe? really?

Comment

The cost and power gains to your car doesn't make it feasible to mod. Stick with appearance mods and keep it clean.

Comment

agreed to above post, a gear swap in the rear end will net you some better acceleration, a little drop will improve the look along with some wheels. BTW I've got some 03 cobra's for sale if interested you can pm or look in the classifieds. Is it a stick or auto. Welcome to the site, and POST SOME NICE FEMALE TITS............... Oh and no nudes unless in the NSFW section

Comment

Adding a computer chip won't be worth it at all? I want a quicker acceleration... I also want it to be louder and sound a lot better - the reason for exhaust.

I had a V6 Firebird when I was 16 that was much faster than my Stang...

Comment

The most I would really do with a v6 is get it looking good. Drop it, put some nice wheels on it and consider it done. Then once it's paid off look at upgrading to a GT.

Welcome, and don't take any of the smart-asses to heart.

Comment

tits
                            Attached Files

Comment

tits
                              Much better newb. And like said above. Get ur car looking good then save up and get something quicker. Notnworth the money forna v6
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                              X