Any Fort Worth LEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
    I always love seeing the people that have handicap parking tags, and their medical reasoning for it is obesity.
    Wait, fatasses can get those just by being fat?

I know what I'm doing Monday...

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      I always love seeing the people that have handicap parking tags, and their medical reasoning for it is obesity.
      NAAFA is the premier fat-rights organization working to end discrimination based on body size. We are a member supported, all-volunteer, non-profit organization established in 1969. We promote Equalty At Every Size and are working to see body size added to the anti-discrimination legislation in all
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

Snitches get Stitches.

Comment

Plastic Slaves!
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Plastic Slaves!
            But the plates are not plastic.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Originally posted by Big pappa pump View Post
              Call a tow company and let them know someone is parked illegally.
              This. And tape her confusion as she tries to remember where she parked the car...

Comment

I think Paladin is one but you may be a little late asking

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
                  That's a joke site, right? Please say it's a joke....

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    That's a joke site, right? Please say it's a joke....
                    not sure if that site is or not

but I have a n obese friend from college who is promoting fat acceptance

Comment

Before clicking on the link, I was trying to figure out the abbreviation - All I had was:National Association (not sure) Fat Asses

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        werz dr dave
                        Is that cock sucker banned? I haven't seen that screen name since he posted up mocking a video of cops being shot at a police station.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Is that cock sucker banned? I haven't seen that screen name since he posted up mocking a video of cops being shot at a police station.
                          I thought he was moving from Houston to StL or something like that, I haven't seen him post in forever.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            I thought he was moving from Houston to StL or something like that, I haven't seen him post in forever.
                            He said in a post in the political forum a couple months ago that he was staying off the board for a while...needed a break.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                            X