In today's school climate....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In today's school climate....

I'm sure this would get a kid suspended these days the way uptight arseholes are running our public schools:

Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!

Last edited by 03trubluGT; 11-17-2010, 07:13 PM.

That looks delicious! lol
    sigpic

Comment

You could just eat the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
        You could just eat the evidence.
        We have a winner!

That's just what I was thinking.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Those and some candy cigarettes and they'd never let you back in....

Comment

in other school related news....they found this broad with 11oz or weed on her at my wifes school and they just sent her home. she was back the next day. A kid threatened to shoot another earlier today,they lock down the school for an hour then resumed class like normal....im sure if they found that chocolate, they would get suspended
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              in other school related news....they found this broad with 11oz or weed on her at my wifes school and they just sent her home. she was back the next day. A kid threatened to shoot another earlier today,they lock down the school for an hour then resumed class like normal....im sure if they found that chocolate, they would get suspended
              That's a lot of weed!

Comment

in other school related news....they found this broad with 11oz or weed on her at my wifes school and they just sent her home. she was back the next day.
                I bet the school staff had a party like no other, and many McRibs were consumed

Comment

They need chocolate grenades filled with caramel. Nom Nom Nom!!!
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

11oz of weed? Jesus fucking christ, schwag must be cheap with the economy like it is/that's felony possession and all that happened was she was sent home?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      That's a lot of weed!
                      tell me about it. i think because the school is academically unacceptable and so full of shit kids. the principle trys to keep everything on the DL so they wont get into trouble. im gonna start looking at the disd web site to see if i can complain about some shit. probably will be sending a complaint in once a day.
                      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        11oz of weed? Jesus fucking christ, schwag must be cheap with the economy like it is/that's felony possession and all that happened was she was sent home?
                        I think felony possession is 2lbs+. I'm sure the polo in the thread can correct me.

Fucking phone. Popo.
                        Last edited by jdgregory84; 11-17-2010, 10:36 PM.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I miss candy cigs. Life was cool before liberalism and consumer activism collided head on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                            I miss candy cigs. Life was cool before liberalism and consumer activism collided head on.
                            They're still around.

Comment

Working...
                            X