No announcement yet.

Tonights MEGA MILLIONS , 315 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't it 2 dollar to buy the ticket 1 for regular numbers one for megaplier so u can hit 315?

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      isn't it 2 dollar to buy the ticket 1 for regular numbers one for megaplier so u can hit 315?
      all you need is 1$ to hit the 315. Megaplying is just to give you extra cash if you get say, 3 numbers. It would megaplay your winnings by 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        Might as well call it a middle income man's tax too..
        Or the idiot tax. I buy the Texas lotto a couple times a year, so I'm guilty.

If I won anything over 20 million, I'd instantly give half of it away. For good karma and just in case there is a heaven, it would look good on my tenancy application.

Comment

Son of a bitch! I got 2 numbers + the mega ball. Now I have to split it 31 ways! Damn work pools!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
            Stacking this against your other credit card ramblings, the irony is palpable.
            How is that? I bought one ticket, the pot-odds are correct. You must lose at poker.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              Might as well call it a middle income man's tax too..
              The 2005 survey, conducted by the University of Texas-Arlington's School of Urban and Public Affairs, seemed to confirm the patterns. The median amount of money spent each year on the lottery by someone with less than a high school education, according to the study, was $600; a person with a graduate school education spent $156. Blacks spent an average of nearly $700 a year on tickets; whites, about $250.
              class joke
              {
              private:
              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
              double Peas, Carrots;
              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
              };

Comment

Working...
              X