Pretty cool wagon on CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool wagon on CL

58 Dodge Subarban Restore or Rat rod - $6500 (Terrell)

Date: 2011-03-24, 6:03PM CDT
    Reply to: see below

58 Dodge Subarban Wagon 2 dr Factory 1 year only 350-4 barrel 295HP push button trans Dual exhaust factory A/C ,converted to 12 volts,Power brakes REALLy Cool Nobody else will have one like this only 1300 made how many left??6500.00 O>B>O 214-500-1523 leave message I will return your call By appointment only

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

owner/seller paid $4000 for it fwiw

Comment

Eh, even Danny has one of those...
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I checked it out about 3-4 years ago. It's the only 2dr Mopar wagon I've ever seen with OEM tinted glass. It's a candidate, if you're into goofy shit. Priced kinda high though.

Every '56+ Mopar has been 12v...
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            I checked it out about 3-4 years ago. It's the only 2dr Mopar wagon I've ever seen with OEM tinted glass. It's a candidate, if you're into goofy shit. Priced kinda high though.

Every '56+ Mopar has been 12v...
            Did you see that ad for that 56 New Yorker I sent you? Thought it didn't look too bad.

Comment

If I didn't already have too many things to finish, Danny is the body solid ?

Comment

I saw that earlier today, looks good, you can't beat the coolness of a push button transmission.
                Slow moving projects
                1964 C10 350/700r4
                1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                  I saw that earlier today, looks good, you can't beat the coolness of a push button transmission.
                  Since you mentioned it ..

I make these in black or white, the buttons say "don't push my buttons"

small print says, the church of higher RPM !

Yes for sale

Comment

These too , valve cover says "Firing Squad"

Comment

And many other designs and adding to them daily

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Did you see that ad for that 56 New Yorker I sent you? Thought it didn't look too bad.
                        I don't think I saw that man! Was it a PM??

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        If I didn't already have too many things to finish, Danny is the body solid ?
                        Not terribly, at least not then. Here's the pics I took at the time (scroll down): http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/fo....asp?tid=20804
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            I don't think I saw that man! Was it a PM??
                            I'm an idiot. I for got the link when I PM'd. Anyway....

1956 chrysler new yorker - $5500

Date: 2011-03-21, 7:05PM CDT
                            Reply to: sale-fzmv6-2265080024@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

A beautiful car looking for home a 1956 chrysler new yorker 2dr hard top, 331 spitfire V8 motor newly rebuilt less than 5000 miles. With 2 speed automatic push button tranmision. Air conditioning and a newly installed radio, seat, headliner, amd trunk have been restored , new 20 ince rims but still have factory ones also. Serious inquiries please call 817-585-0014 or 353-8834

Comment

Thats bitchin. Too overpriced for me, but I'm a cheapass.

Comment

Working...
                              X