• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOA is 12 bucks as well. I check my credit about once a week
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      Freezing my account might impair my ability to do soft pulls on my credit though along with being able to get updated FICO scores. I agree, freezing is a great way to avoid identity theft but not for me right now. This thread was just to pass along a good deal.

BTW, I currently have no debt other than my mortgage which is in perfect standing. Only things Im mostly trying to fix are some screw ups from a divorce years ago. Nothing a couple validation letters wont fix Im sure and once account that Im going to ask for a pay for delete. After all that then go ahead and bite the bullet and get some plastic to help further build up my report. I have a pretty good gameplan but I need to constantly monitor my reports for changes for the next few months.

Sorry, I thought you want to prevent id theft. Monitor away.
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
        Sorry, I thought you want to prevent id theft. Monitor away.
        No sweat, I figured there was some confusion there but no big deal.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        BOA is 12 bucks as well. I check my credit about once a week
        Good info! All my accts are with BOA so I should have checked there first but the people on creditboards all talk pretty highly about the USAA one so that is what I went with. Had I known, I probably would have gone with BOA too though.

Comment

They all do the same thing. I get a notification anytime my credit is touched and BOA also notifies me anytime something suspicious goes on with my checking account
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            They all do the same thing. I get a notification anytime my credit is touched and BOA also notifies me anytime something suspicious goes on with my checking account
            My credit union sends me an email with any transaction, which I get to my iphone.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Working...
            X