Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's our resident locksmith/slim jim master?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Exactly! On urban dictionary as a spic slim jim.

I believe Home Depot carries the Cavender brand of spic slim jims.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
      This ordeal made for an interesting morning. The car was blocking the truck which was blocking the gate which was blocking my other cars.

Had to wiggle out the truck, drive across my lawn (and neighbors), park it in the street, get the coupe out, drive it across the lawn, put the truck back in the driveway and then sit in traffic in the coupe because 183E is shut down.
      I bet that shitty neighbor likes you even more now

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Exactly! On urban dictionary as a spic slim jim.

I believe Home Depot carries the Cavender brand of spic slim jims.
        The thought did cross my mind. But since it's sitting in my driveway and I have other cars to drive, I can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
          I bet that shitty neighbor likes you even more now
          This would affect the nosey neighbor to the side. He has gotten better since his MIL kicked the bucket.

Now the shitty neighbor behind me really ticked me off yesterday. I came home and found the back fence down. All of it. He's replacing it and told the fence crew it was my fence and to just push it over into my yard. Worst part it they pushed over against the 66 coupe, the Ranchero and my camper shell. He got his 3rd ripping in 5 years. Hope that fucker dies soon.

Comment

This would affect the nosey neighbor to the side. He has gotten better since his MIL kicked the bucket.

Now the shitty neighbor behind me really ticked me off yesterday. I came home and found the back fence down. All of it. He's replacing it and told the fence crew it was my fence and to just push it over into my yard. Worst part it they pushed over against the 66 coupe, the Ranchero and my camper shell. He got his 3rd ripping in 5 years. Hope that fucker dies soon.
            Wow man that's bullshit.

Comment

That is pretty fucked up for sure
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

damn how many car do you have?

Comment

You could always use the key.... reminds me of the guy that can't change the tv channel because the batteries in the remote are dead.... lol.

Comment

whiteboy has been stealing cars forever, I bet he could help

Old school joke for the win!!!

Comment

Only if its a 99-04 wrecked mustang.
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I have Triple AAA for this

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          damn how many car do you have?
                          Tagged or in total? Potentially I could drive to work for 2 weeks and never drive the same car twice.

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                          You could always use the key.... reminds me of the guy that can't change the tv channel because the batteries in the remote are dead.... lol.
                          That's the kicker. The key lock cylinders are switches, not mechanical. So without power, you get nothing.

Comment

i'm sure it's a little late now, but here's the guy that used to be on the old site. (for future reference) he posted up that he would provide his lock services for $25...

"92Notch" (his screen name)
                            pop-a-lock
                            903-461-1935

Comment

Thanks guys. I spoke with Kyle and he will be taking care of it today.

Comment

Better hurry up and get that car moved before tree sap ruins it.

Comment

Working...
                                X