Wal-mart facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-mart facts

I have no idea how accurate the rest of the statements in that are but the statement about giving to charity is completely false and makes me question the rest of it. Both Bill Gates and Warren Buffett have to die in order for their full pledge of wealth to go to charity. Buffett has already given some of the amount he pledged but that amount is not even close to all of it.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Sounds like they know how to run a business.. Is there supposed to be a problem with that?

Comment

That reminds me, I need to grap some eggs and some Polident on the way home.

Comment

People who have a problem with Wal-Mart are fucking stupid. You don't open a business to break even or to make as little profit possible. Getting groceries at Wal-Mart saves me money, period. The only other thing I buy there are videogames and maybe movies. Why? Because they almost always have stuff in stock where gamestop doesn't and a lot of the people that work at gamestop come across as douchebags that feel that you should care about their opinion of a game you're purchasing.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My problems with Wal Mart have nothing to do with the company. More about the people that go there. They have a good model, and make a killing. Good for them. Welcome to Capitalism.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I like to put on shabby, dirty clothes and walk into Walmart barefooted, it helps me blend in with the natives.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                My problems with Wal Mart have nothing to do with the company. More about the people that go there. They have a good model, and make a killing. Good for them. Welcome to Capitalism.
                Originally posted by stevo View Post
                I like to put on shabby, dirty clothes and walk into Walmart barefooted, it helps me blend in with the natives.

Stevo
                ha! i love it. i cant even drive through the parking lot of walmart to get to the lowes i go to in carrollton without getting into 3-4 altercations. i could not imagine stepping foot inside that place.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  People who have a problem with Wal-Mart are fucking stupid. You don't open a business to break even or to make as little profit possible. Getting groceries at Wal-Mart saves me money, period. The only other thing I buy there are videogames and maybe movies. Why? Because they almost always have stuff in stock where gamestop doesn't and a lot of the people that work at gamestop come across as douchebags that feel that you should care about their opinion of a game you're purchasing.
                  My problem with Walmart is the number of employees not eligible for benefits that the US taxpayer has to pick up the tab for.

Comment

I want a underground bunker......

Comment

Warren Buffet has donated $5B to the Gates Foundation, but has pledged to give a lot more upon his death.

He's not dead, I doubt he's given away 75% of his wealth and was still ranked in the Forbes list where he is.

Comment

I dont care about the small details, I will still continue to shop there, its a good place to find a little bit of everything for daily life.

eff costco

Comment

I avoid walmart at all costs. I do all my shopping at HEB.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I enjoy the people of wal mart emails. I get profuse quantities of laughter from them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              I avoid walmart at all costs. I do all my shopping at HEB.
                              Me too.

Wal Mart has the nastiest people .

MySpace Tracker

Comment

Working...
                              X