No announcement yet.

How much would you pay for this truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would you pay for this truck?

Couldn't decide whether to put it here or pics and vid.

Just getting an idea for what you guys would pay for this truck. Its one of my fav body styles and colors, w/ all the shit I would want. I however have lived overseas for quite awhile, and have lost touch w/ the value of cars/trucks over here.

I think he's high at $5.9k, but the truck is pretty damn clean after the rust fix, that I assume was the exact same on all the other trucks like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...item27b9b2fcd4

thanks!

I don't know the value and not big on red, but man that's nice!
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
        thanks for reposting the current bid...

Comment

I would pay $5k for it. That is a good looking truck and has a lot more miles left in it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

$4K..I've been trying to get rid of my GMC 1500 to buy one just like that except for the red color.
            sigpic
            1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
            1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

i was thinking around 45-5... the truck has good mileage, and if the 4x4 works w/ along everything else, that's a good looking truck.

I think $4k is what I would like to pay, as I'm always looking for good deals, and I dunno if $4k wouldn't be considered a pretty good deal on that.

Comment

4-5K. I never really liked those trucks until recently. Those and broncos kick ass.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

it's a 4 hr drive from me, and the last time I bought something on ebay I wasn't satisfied... gunshy I am

Comment

That is a really sharp truck. Those older body fords have really been catching my eye lately.

Comment

I agree with $4500-$5000. If it were me, I would grab a freind and drive over there. Not only do you get to look at it in person, you can wave some cash in his face so he dosent have to deal with any non paying bidders. Worst thing that happens is he says no, and you got to spend some time with a friend during the drive.

Comment

Tree fiddy?

That is my favorite body Ford. Very clean one, and I actually like the red. Now if it had red interior, yack!

Comment

I would be comfortable with paying $4k for a good deal, $4,500 for market, $5k if it's nicer than the pics look. My biggest concern would be any additional rust given it's location.

I would love to have one just like it. Slap on a 4" lift and 33's and drive the shit out of it.

Comment

That is nice
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

i sold a white one just like it last year for $5k with 154k miles and it wasn't as nice as that one but it sure was a easy sale!

people love these trucks especially 4x4 with a short-bed

Comment

Working...
                              X