Hood painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hood painting

Need a hood painted back to stock color. How much should i expect?

Shoot a PM to Shaggin Wagon from 5 Star Ford Collision. He'll hook you up with a good price.

Comment

Damn I thought this was about graffiti.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Lol "hood" painting.

Comment

That's not the stock color bro. Not like its a big deal seeing as almost every shop can color match now a days check the jams. That's the stock color.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
            That's not the stock color bro. Not like its a big deal seeing as almost every shop can color match now a days check the jams. That's the stock color.
            This actually depends on what year/ how old the car is, how well the paint was taken care of, etc. Yes they can get the OE color but matching w/o blending adjacent panels the color most likely will be off.
            Ford painted my F250 hood and front bumper, they said ins. wouldn't pay for blending the fenders. For the most part it's ok, but get it in the right light, and IMO is way off.
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Scott its on my DD, not the mustang. 94 Blazer.

Comment

Oh lol my bad. Well for what its worth the stangs paint is only a few years old and still shines up nice. It's really needs a wet sand and buff

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

ya it does... And the corners need some touching up and the side moldings and headlight bezels need repainted. But she looks way better then the average 5.0 stang!

Comment

214-991-1725. Give me a call. Get your hood painted and I'll give you a tach adapter Youve been needing
                    1997 viper gts
                    1986 turbo mustang
                    1987 Buick grand national
                    1972 nova

Comment

Working...
                    X