Storage Wars audition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    It looks fun! I was wondering how you get into something like that. Good luck!
    They post auctions for upcoming unit bids in the papers, on CL, etc. I insure a couple of different storage unit owners and the tales of the things people have let go amazes me regularly. A lot of times though, they either forget what was in there or the owner has passed away or moved off.
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post

Someone mentioned it best to have a thrift store to move stuff, which I fully agree makes things easier...but then you deal with overhead, employees, etc etc. I own a restaurant and am not looking to get into any more leases, so what I do is work with someone who pays me for lots (smallwares, clothes, etc etc) and he takes them to Mexico and resells there.
      What restaurant do you own?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fresh from the Oven....it is located inside one of the towers at Western Place (30/Bryant Irvin) in Ft Worth.
        Originally posted by grove rat
        shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Fresh from the Oven....it is located inside one of the towers at Western Place (30/Bryant Irvin) in Ft Worth.
          I'll have to check it out next time I'm on the west side. Was just curious. I'm in the industry, equipment rep.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

We also had one at Beach/30 for a while and our first one was in NRH in the Frost Bank Building. Sold these two to concentrate on the one we now have since it is 8k square foot and requires more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I'll have to check it out next time I'm on the west side. Was just curious. I'm in the industry, equipment rep.
              Stop by and ask for me...Chris...I will give you the DFWMustangs hook up. lol....extra 25% charge across the board. Lol. No seriously stop by and I'll take care of you.

Comment

good luck

Comment

I thought it said "Star Wars Audition"..........
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I love the show, rigged or not. From it to "Pawn Stars" makes my night. I got hooked on "Antique's Roadshow" years ago, and just get a kick out of people unknowingly walking around with $50k guitars, jewelry, art, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      good luck
                      Thanks man!

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                      I thought it said "Star Wars Audition"..........
                      I wish. It would be cooler if it was.

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      I love the show, rigged or not. From it to "Pawn Stars" makes my night. I got hooked on "Antique's Roadshow" years ago, and just get a kick out of people unknowingly walking around with $50k guitars, jewelry, art, etc.
                      I feel the same way. I love that show. A little dry a times, but shit they are talking about antiques...it is bound to get dry at some point.

Comment

Your food looks GOOD!!!

Do you not serve dinner?

Comment

Thanks man! No. Our operatations time is dependent on the tenants in our building. Most leave around 4-5 pm for the day. We do catering and also provide take home meals at a very very fair price vs. large portion sizes.

Comment

Working...
                          X