Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spaceship for sale on craigslist

Yet another WTF ad from our local craigslist:

GXAPT GALAXY 9 CRUISER - $1000000 (EAST TEXAS)
    Date: 2011-03-23, 4:51PM CDT
    Reply to: sale-ustmc-2282554221@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

YEPP THATS RIGHT I HAVE THE ONLY ONE IN THE UNIVERSE! I AM SELLING MY PERSONAL SPACE CRAFT I HAVE TRAVELED THE GALAXY AND HAVE SEEN PLACES YOU CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT THIS THING IS DECKED OUT WITH THE BEST SPACE BUCKS COULD BUY!!!
    IT IS ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD DEVELOPED,DESIGNED AND BUILT BY MY SELF AND LARK569 AND MOEYKIN909 THEY ARE FROM PLANET HULAJO WHAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF IT? OH THATS BECAUSE IT IS A PLANET 100 MILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY BUT THEY ARE COOL KINDA LIKE US HUMANS BUT DIFFERENT BUT BACK TO THE SHIP,,,
    THE SPEED IS ADJUSTABLE BY LEVERS AND BUTTONS YOU WILL NEED TO BE TRAINED BUT I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU SINCE I KNOW HOW TO OPERATE IT
    I WILL NOT SELL THIS TO THE GUBERMENT SINCE THEY ARE TO STUPID AND ARE PRACTICALLY BROKE
    IT IS POWERED BY BEAN AND BROCCOLLI FARTS SO YOU WILL NEED A LARGE SUPPLY

PLEASE NO CRAFT KICKERS AND NO JOY RIDES ALL TRANSACTION WILL HAVE TO DONE AT NIGHT AS WILL ANY TRAINING AS YOU CAN IMAGIN THIS THING IS BRIGHT AND WOULD SCARE PEOPLE WHEN IT TAKES OFF IN THE DAYLIGHT
    PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL AREA CODE (00989066456)1287584633333421-5655585487452115741225411-45-1-11424-9ER
    THATS LONG DISTANCE IN THE TEXAS AREA AND PLEASE IF YOU CALL AND I DONT ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE I WILL CALL BACK!
    THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING MY CRAFT FOR PURCHASE

ok i was just informed that unless you have an intergalactic planetary phone you cant call so just email me i always check it! Thanks will delete when its sold or traded!

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

I'll take 2.

Comment

looks slow.

Comment

Was that a 9er I just heard?

Comment

Same guy who built the mailbox out of his spare car parts?
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            No way, man!! This dude looks professional. He cleaned the parts and painted them.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post

Comment

Found a cheaper one south on i35...

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                  looks slow.
                  Win!

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                  Was that a 9er I just heard?
                  Winning!
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                    Found a cheaper one south on i35...

Thats Pegasus in Italy TX and it also comes with a miniature golf course.

Comment

I can't own it becuase broccolli and beans don't make me fart. I would I want a vehicle for space travel I can not propel?
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Lmao
                        Last edited by Gargamel; 06-04-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

LOL at the stickers for windows.
                          2 Chronicles 7:14
                          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I asked if he would part it out, but no dice.

I checked out the one in Italy once. Dang ghetto-riffic alien craft. Still, I would cruise it.

There's another one toward Quinlan I bet could be had cheap. My wife and I actually stopped one time years ago and went inside to check it out. I have a pick somewhere. No anal probing went on though.

Comment

Are you kidding me??? lolzzz
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X