No announcement yet.

1997 F150 lift cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Some stock 17" Z71 wheels and BFG's would look better. You think a slightly smaller tire?

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
      I agree. Some stock 17" Z71 wheels and BFG's would look better. You think a slightly smaller tire?
      Are those 33x12.50's? The tire size looks good to me, just needs some 8" wide wheels that don't stick out as far. 17" Chevy take off's would look alot better. The height of the tires on it would be about as small as I would go otherwise your fender gap would be too extreme.

Comment

I like them more like this, but maybe just a little higher with slightly larger tires:

I think those are later model Silverado take-offs.

Comment

That is slick! I hate these wheels on mine. Im gunna look for some stock z71 16s and use the Toyos that are on it now. Im worried how much itll cost to get rid ofthis silver stripe. U can see and feel the seam. Im a perfectionist i guess, so it bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            That is slick! I hate these wheels on mine. Im gunna look for some stock z71 16s and use the Toyos that are on it now. Im worried how much itll cost to get rid ofthis silver stripe. U can see and feel the seam. Im a perfectionist i guess, so it bothers me.
            All it will take is some sandpaper. Assuming you have someone that can spray it for you. The rest of the paint looks pretty flat but I can't tell if that is just the pic. Hell, I would even consider rattle canning it as a temporary solution.

Comment

The green on the truck is still glossy, the silver is not. The hood is also not glossy. The green on there is a rattle can job.

Comment

Just get some takeoff wheels, then sand and bomb the thing primer for now. Looks like a nice truck.

Comment

Working...
                X