1997 F150 lift cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 F150 lift cost?

How much is to get a 97 F150 lifted approximately 4inches? Its a ext cab 4x4 auto.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1997+F150+4+inch+lift

Comment

I heard there was a nice jacked up f150 in the dallas pound. It may or may not have some blood on the 3 foot tires, but hey, it's used. Go for it.
      Last edited by mstng86; 03-23-2011, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Har har, I know how to google. But some people could have done it themselves, or have a shop that is reasonable.

Comment

For shits and giggles I looked at a lift for your truck on the Rough Country site and it runs about $1000 for the cheapest. It says installation is 6-8 hours, so labor is going to be the biggest factor.

That body style is what I want to get but planned on just a leveling kit using torsion bar keys and 33" tires.

Comment

Call Car-less Chris. He's got tha hook up, buddy!!!

Comment

you could always get a newer car instead of driving that thing

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
                you could always get a newer car instead of driving that thing
                That could be said about anyone one this board. Doesn't answer his question though.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I heard there was a nice jacked up f150 in the dallas pound. It may or may not have some blood on the 3 foot tires, but hey, it's used. Go for it.
                  That is a Super duty F250 or F350 not a 150 with like 54" tires it.

Comment

Ok, I ended up geting a 94 cheby blazer thats already tastefully lifted and 33 tires. Thanks anyway guys! Now I just need to get some decent wheels for it... I HATE wheels that stick out past the fenders. This one has bushwacker fender flares, but still. Im gunna get some newer model Z71 wheels and slap some new tires on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      Ok, I ended up geting a 94 cheby blazer thats already tastefully lifted and 33 tires. Thanks anyway guys! Now I just need to get some decent wheels for it... I HATE wheels that stick out past the fenders. This one has bushwacker fender flares, but still. Im gunna get some newer model Z71 wheels and slap some new tires on it.
                      Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                        That is a Super duty F250 or F350 not a 150 with like 54" tires it.
                        Easy there, try not to burden his little head with too much information.

Comment

Originally posted by slowhand View Post
                          easy there, try not to burden his little head with too much information.
                          stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Pics?
                            Heh... Ya, It has some queer looking homemade silver striping on the hood and side of truck... And I dont care for the wheels. Other then that it runs like a top and interior is immaculate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              Heh... Ya, It has some queer looking homemade silver striping on the hood and side of truck... And I dont care for the wheels. Other then that it runs like a top and interior is immaculate.
                              It's not exactly my taste but I can definitely see its potential.

I would pull off the fender flares, if possible, paint and new wheels and it will look much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X