• Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyday...
    04 GT
    91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Yup for every little piece of equipment we select for a job we have to go thru submittals. Pain in the butt.
      That's one thing that I don't hate about working for a GC having to review, mark up, submit and catalog all the fucking submittals for all the fucking subs. Had a 4 drawer lateral file that was full of shit that most of it didn't need to be approved because the architect used the same shit on every job.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Most of the time. I will admit that I can't remember how to write in cursive anymore. Actually had to google it, but once I saw it again, the muscle memory picked it right back up.

Comment

I cannot write in cursive except to sign my name!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I do often in sales and design meetings. Helps for later reference and it also helps me with retention.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              (electric) Motor control. My favorite class.
              I worked in robotics and controls on steppers and servos for many years. It was a lot more fun than the telecom shit I do now.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
              X