Canon DSLR guys inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon DSLR guys inside

I need help pricing a camera setup I have, as I have found it time to upgrade for the 3rd time. The current setup is a bit out dated; but still my 3rd digital slr. I have the following and would like a fair asking price to set on it to post on cl. Thanks for your help

Canon Digital Rebel XTI black body
    Canon 18-55mm lens
    Canon 75-300mm lens
    Battery Grip with 2 additional battery packs(3 total) and AA battery pack insert
    Battery Charger
    Data transfer cable
    Carrying bag

Updated:

2 gig cf card
    4 gig cf card

Last edited by 2K2 LS1; 03-23-2011, 08:53 AM.

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
    I need help pricing a camera setup I have, as I have found it time to upgrade for the 3rd time. The current setup is a bit out dated; but still my 3rd digital slr. I have the following and would like a fair asking price to set on it to post on cl. Thanks for your help

Canon 18-55mm lens
    Canon 75-300mm lens
    Battery Grip with 2 additional battery packs(3 total) and AA battery pack insert
    Battery Charger
    Data transfer cable
    Carrying bag

sounds like a nice setup, I don't know anything about cameras though. Goodluck with the sale.

Comment

Why do you need to upgrade?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

More of a want. My dad got a T1I combo setup and I am jonsing again for a new camera

Plus the newer lenses are IS standard and I have taken way more than the average consumer ever would on the current body...

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
          sounds like a nice setup, I don't know anything about cameras though. Goodluck with the sale.
          It's been good the last couple years. I am only keeping the canon external flash from my current setup, and a macro lens

Comment

Which 18-55 and which 75-300?
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Which 18-55 and which 75-300?
              Non IS

Comment

I also have:

anon Digital Rebel silver body
                18-55mm lens
                1gig cf card
                3 battery packs
                Charger
                Case

Idea on pricing this as well?

Comment

Canon 18-55mm lens
                  Canon 75-300mm lens
                  Battery Charger
                  Data transfer cable
                  Carrying bag

Updated:

2 gig cf card
                  4 gig cf card

I sold pretty much the same package w/o the 75-300 for $400 1.5 yrs ago. I'd say 300-350 give or take for everything
                  Facebook- Twist of Vape
                  Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

I also have:

anon Digital Rebel silver body
                    18-55mm lens
                    1gig cf card
                    3 battery packs
                    Charger
                    Case

Idea on pricing this as well?
                    sold that package with 2 batteries instead of 3 and a 8gb cf card for 300 almost 2 yrs ago. For some reason, the silver is always harder to sell.
                    Facebook- Twist of Vape
                    Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

That would be a perfect beginner package. With as many people who are into photography on this website I'm sure someone would buy it! Just guestimating, I'd venture to say 5-600ish depending on condition.

And just to clarify are these lenses the Image Stabilization lenses?

Comment

Just saw that they are not IS. Yeah man I don't see you getting much more than 4-500 at the most. Will definitely take the edge off a new Canon 60D!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                          Just saw that they are not IS. Yeah man I don't see you getting much more than 4-500 at the most. Will definitely take the edge off a new Canon 60D!!
                          i almost got one but dam.. takes SD card and it feels cheap.. wtf! I have a 30D, 50D and 1DMK2N. I like some of the features of the 60D like video but i may just get a T2i
                          Facebook- Twist of Vape
                          Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

It's my first camera at that level and I love it honestly. I know a lot of the canon-ites were pissed because they downgraded some features from the 50D. Tell you what though that articulating screen is niicccee. It was a huge selling point for me and I don't regret it at all.

The video is nice to have but I don't use it all that much honestly. I do like having the capability though. My only real complaint is the locking mechanism on the "mode" knob and the directional keypad, I wish it had more of a solid feel i.e. A "click" when pressed.

I upgraded from a T2i and while the t2i is great it's definitely more beginner oriented and you probably will feel a bit limited coming down from the xxD class.

Comment

what are you going with? i just upgraded my 30D with a 5D mark II... LOVE IT

Comment

Working...
                              X