No announcement yet.

`Pawn Stars' reality show co-star arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that show, but "Big Hoss" is a jackass.

MySpace Tracker

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      i thought it was the fat guy eating sellery?

god bless.
      The cops have Big Hoss in a sell.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
        Lets try this one more time, "It's Staged".
        x infinity

Comment

well i would trade with them in a second! you know they are getting fat paid from the history channel and the bottom line is all that matters for them!
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Big Bear is awesome for different reasons all year around. You also get to look down on shitty Berdoo. I lived near the foothills of those mountains from 5-15 years old. The drive up and down is just as fun.
            I didn't know this.. I lived in San Bernardino for a bit.. Also Redlands and Riverside.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I didn't know this.. I lived in San Bernardino for a bit.. Also Redlands and Riverside.
              Ya, went to San Gorgonio. We owned HS Baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Ya, went to San Gorgonio. We owned HS Baseball.
                I was only in Redlands for half of 8th and all of 9th, and we didn't have a baseball team (middleschool in around 1990). Then I lived in San Bernardino and Riverside as an adult so I didn't follow school sports.

I was in Norwalk (LA County) from K - 8 and in WA state for 10-12.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  I was only in Redlands for half of 8th and all of 9th, and we didn't have a baseball team (middleschool in around 1990). Then I lived in San Bernardino and Riverside as an adult so I didn't follow school sports.

I was in Norwalk (LA County) from K - 8 and in WA state for 10-12.
                  I haven't been back since I left in 1990, but I heard I would be very disappointed. I've seen a lot of videos on youtube about Berdoo's demise. My mom worked @ Norton AFB and my dad worked @ Santa Fe RR.

They saw the writing on the wall and bolted to Texas. I couldn't thank them enough, even though I didn't see it at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                    Swamp people FTW

Agreed.

Comment

I like that show, people bring some of the most interesting things.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        did you see the one where that guy was trying to cell the sale off of his sellboat?

god bless.
                        i c wat u did their
                        Last edited by Raskal; 03-24-2011, 04:15 AM. Reason: did anyone actually sail it though?

Comment

I believe that during one of their "factoid" moments, they mentioned that Chumlee was the only one on the show with a college degree...or was it high school? He just plays an idiot on TV.

Comment

The Show is ruined for me now
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                            X