`Pawn Stars' reality show co-star arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAW:"We are going to cite you with a $200 dollar fine"

COREY: "I really don't know much about these things, but I've gotta buddy who's an expert with this stuff. You mind hanging out a while and he'll run right over here for this"

COREY: "Well, with today's economy, I can offer to pay your $35 fine"
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Swamp people FTW

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
        I was listening to Jason Ellis when Corey was on there, and he said the show was a lot different than the rest of "normal" days. He said that they basically shut the shop down when they are filming, and the rest of the time the place is so packed they have about 20-30 employees behind the counters. He eluded to the fact that the show and real life day-to-day operations are almost opposites... and I took it to mean that some of the stuff was staged.

Either way... I watch for entertainment value, and could care less how much it is staged.
        It's been good marketing for their store, so their geniuses. Especially when they sell autographed potraits at the registers. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
          Swamp people FTW
          truth! i freaking love that show!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That kid's a worthless tub of goo!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
              That kid's a worthless tub of goo!

I'm rich bitch!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                LAW:"We are going to cite you with a $200 dollar fine"

COREY: "I really don't know much about these things, but I've gotta buddy who's an expert with this stuff. You mind hanging out a while and he'll run right over here for this"

COREY: "Well, with today's economy, I can offer to pay your $35 fine"
                i could see that..lol

Comment

That guy is worthless. I can't stand it when they show him negotiating. He comes off as just going off a specific template he learned from watching his dad, but is completely missing the human side to the whole thing. At least his dad can joke with the people and sympathize will them. This douche is just an asshole, plain and simple.

Comment

Somebody should arrest Chumlee on suspicion of retardation.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

People actually watch that show?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        is it cool if i bring your season 1 and 2 box set up to your work?

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          It's actually not a bad show at all, I find it quite entertaining seeing what people are trying to sale.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            That guy is worthless. I can't stand it when they show him negotiating. He comes off as just going off a specific template he learned from watching his dad, but is completely missing the human side to the whole thing. At least his dad can joke with the people and sympathize will them. This douche is just an asshole, plain and simple.
                            Every time his dad makes a joke then instantly laughs at himself, it makes me want to punch a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                              It's actually not a bad show at all, I find it quite entertaining seeing what people are trying to sale.

did you see the one where that guy was trying to cell the sale off of his sellboat?

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Every time his dad makes a joke then instantly laughs at himself, it makes me want to punch a baby.
                                It's better than his son looking serious and saying "this piece of shit gold nugget you have here has dirt on it and isn't very smooth. normally this size nugget is worth $3000 but I can only give you $50."

Comment

Working...
                                X