`Pawn Stars' reality show co-star arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• `Pawn Stars' reality show co-star arrested

BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. (AP) — "Pawn Stars" reality TV show co-star Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison has been arrested after a barroom run-in at a California mountain resort.

San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Arden Wiltshire says the 27-year-old Las Vegas man shoved a deputy and security guard late Sunday at Murray's Saloon and Eatery in Big Bear Lake about 80 miles northeast of Los Angeles.

Harrison was booked into the Big Bear Lake jail for investigation of battery and resisting arrest after the incident. Wiltshire says Harrison was held for a couple of hours to let him sober up.

He was cited and released.

The San Bernardino County Sun says Harrison and another customer got into an argument, and the deputy and guard were attacked while investigating the dispute.

Sign in to your Spectrum account for the easiest way to view and pay your bill, watch TV, manage your account and more.

That dude is a trip!

Comment

dude is a fat worthless POS
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        dude is a fat worthless POS
        I like watching the show to see what people bring in to sell. I can't believe they bring in stuff worth serious $$$ and end up accepting about a third of what it is really worth.

Big Hoss tries to gouge the shit out of people and is arrogant as hell.

I find myself yelling at the TV telling the people to go sell whatever it is they brought in somehow other than selling it to a pawn shop.

Comment

the 'old man' is going to kick his,
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I like watching the show to see what people bring in to sell. I can't believe they bring in stuff worth serious $$$ and end up accepting about a third of what it is really worth.

Big Hoss tries to gouge the shit out of people and is arrogant as hell.

I find myself yelling at the TV telling the people to go sell whatever it is they brought in somehow other than selling it to a pawn shop.
            It's all staged. The producers go hunt down the stuff and have the people bring it in and commence the fake "haggling".
            Slow moving projects
            1964 C10 350/700r4
            1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
              It's all staged. The producers go hunt down the stuff and have the people bring it in and commence the fake "haggling".
              Prove it. I personally believe desperate people are just "THAT" stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Me too. I get angry with how low people sell on that show.
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Damn, I miss Big Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    It is all staged. The actual store in Las Vegas is nothing like what's on the show item wise. Its just like every other white trash pawn shop.

That being said for proof that it's staged, the episode where the guy brought in the "WW2 Scout Car" that was an absolute fake and huge piece of shit; the guy they took the vehicle to for "appraisal" is the actual owner of the vehicle.

They call people up with interesting shit and see if they want to be on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      It is all staged. The actual store in Las Vegas is nothing like what's on the show item wise. Its just like every other white trash pawn shop.

That being said for proof that it's staged, the episode where the guy brought in the "WW2 Scout Car" that was an absolute fake and huge piece of shit; the guy they took the vehicle to for "appraisal" is the actual owner of the vehicle.

They call people up with interesting shit and see if they want to be on TV.
                      The last section of your second paragraph is interesting to know. I figured a lot of it was fake/staged - which is fine as long as the history they put behind it is real.

Generally, the show is losing its appeal since there is nothing fresh. They could consolidate it down to 5 minutes really.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

i would use his 2nd-4th chins to choke that fat fuck out if he ever raised a hand.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I like the show but I'm sure its got its scripted portions like any tv show does.

Comment

I love that show and everyone in it is cool in my book!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I was listening to Jason Ellis when Corey was on there, and he said the show was a lot different than the rest of "normal" days. He said that they basically shut the shop down when they are filming, and the rest of the time the place is so packed they have about 20-30 employees behind the counters. He eluded to the fact that the show and real life day-to-day operations are almost opposites... and I took it to mean that some of the stuff was staged.

Either way... I watch for entertainment value, and could care less how much it is staged.

Comment

Working...
                              X