$76k v-6 Camaro? Stupid Chinese!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
    Hell, I think that the chinese market is the only reason that the buick brand is still around...
    Fuck Buick. Buick is like Mercury. I regularly go an entire day without seeing either of them. Get rid of 'em. I know Mercury is gone, but I still can't believe that Pontiac is gone, and Buick still exists. Horrible move GM. Horrible move. The G8 was the best American fullsize-sedan since.........ever.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Hopefully its loaded with all that cheap shit from China like "euro lights" and stick on fender vents.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
        I'll take that Porsche hybrid at 78 miles to the gallon and 0 to 60 in 3.1 seconds.
        Isn't that think priced at over $800k? Eff that! But I would certainly take it if given to me.
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          For an EX?!?!?! They saw you coming.. LOL
          I may be back pedaling a bit but it may have been a bit lower 20-21. I honestly don't know nor do I care.

I looked at 100 Honda Civics same model and even older ones 2007 for around same price. It is cloth but has everything else, moon roof, etc.

THey actually didn't chase me down btw. I walked in I paid 20% cash and walked away. Whole process took less than 1.5 hours.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Fuck Buick. Buick is like Mercury. I regularly go an entire day without seeing either of them. Get rid of 'em. I know Mercury is gone, but I still can't believe that Pontiac is gone, and Buick still exists. Horrible move GM. Horrible move. The G8 was the best American fullsize-sedan since.........ever.
            Plenty of Buicks driving at 20mph with their blinkers on in Florida and Arizona. Just because Texans don't drive them doesn't mean the old folks that can't afford a Mercedes or Cadillac aren't.

Pontiacs were just about all rebadged cars from other lines. I hate to break it to you but that G8 was about as American as Steve Irwin. It's really hard to build a car in Australia, adapt it to US standards, ship it across the ocean and still expect to make a profit. GM tried and it didn't work. Of course they could have built them here but they didn't have a plant tooled to build that platform and if they spent the money to convert one it'd cannibalize another platform that's already making money.

I think they had a great idea with what Pontiac was doing but they didn't expand the product line enough. It would have been awesome to buy one of those Vauxhalls that were really a Lotus Elise but with a turbo Ecotec powertrain. That and the redneck in me would love a Ute with an LS3 and a 6 speed. Instead though we get the GTO for $32k with the only options being a manual or auto and later the G8, which yes is an awesome car but they also killed their FWD full sized cars the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Plenty of Buicks driving at 20mph with their blinkers on in Florida and Arizona. Just because Texans don't drive them doesn't mean the old folks that can't afford a Mercedes or Cadillac aren't.

Pontiacs were just about all rebadged cars from other lines. I hate to break it to you but that G8 was about as American as Steve Irwin. It's really hard to build a car in Australia, adapt it to US standards, ship it across the ocean and still expect to make a profit. GM tried and it didn't work. Of course they could have built them here but they didn't have a plant tooled to build that platform and if they spent the money to convert one it'd cannibalize another platform that's already making money.

I think they had a great idea with what Pontiac was doing but they didn't expand the product line enough. It would have been awesome to buy one of those Vauxhalls that were really a Lotus Elise but with a turbo Ecotec powertrain. That and the redneck in me would love a Ute with an LS3 and a 6 speed. Instead though we get the GTO for $32k with the only options being a manual or auto and later the G8, which yes is an awesome car but they also killed their FWD full sized cars the same time.
              I reall feel that if they had offered a manual transmission in ALL trims instead of just the GXP that they would have sold more units. I would have bought a GT with a manual trans., butthe GXP has too much shit I don't want. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they would have made enough to keep the Pintiac Division, let alone the platform, alive. They were still gonna tank.

Comment

Working...
              X