No announcement yet.

Welcome Home a Hero - DFW Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have done this twice now, and I love it! Seeing the few that have reached their final destination and are actually greeted by family is so, so sweet. I didn't leave either time with a dry eye. If you have time I highly recommend it. What's an hour or two of your time to say thank you when they sacrifice 6 months+ of their lives in the line of danger?

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      Have you heard of the fainting goat disease? These cats have it and someone put Norris shooting them. I LOL every time I watch it.
      Holy shit that's hilarious! Good find sir.
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Bliss to Dallas is going to be around 12 hours. It's a shitty drive.
        De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
          awesome, well, i'll be flying into ft. campbell since thats where we are stationed at, but what i was sayin was in september when i PCS to ft. bliss, i would like to stop by dallas. once im moved in at bliss, i think i'll be like 8 hours or so away from dallas, so on my passes and what not im sure i would be able to come around no problem.
          Ah cool, that works too! Just be sure to hit us up, because with some advanced notice I'm positive there'll be a good turnout to go do something fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
            Ah cool, that works too! Just be sure to hit us up, because with some advanced notice I'm positive there'll be a good turnout to go do something fun.
            now thats what im talkin about! damn, im excited for september !!!! im gona be a Texan for 3 years with damn good people just 12 hours away! even though thats kinda far, i'll be there as much as i can jus to chill with some real mustang folk. what all is there to do around there as far as meets and all that?
            sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              Have you heard of the fainting goat disease? These cats have it and someone put Norris shooting them. I LOL every time I watch it.
              hahahaaaa!!! i seriously can not stop watching that! absolutely hilarious! i mean, poor widdle kitty cats lol LMFAO!!!!!!!
              sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

now thats what im talkin about! damn, im excited for september !!!! im gona be a Texan for 3 years with damn good people just 12 hours away! even though thats kinda far, i'll be there as much as i can jus to chill with some real mustang folk. what all is there to do around there as far as meets and all that?
                A good friend of mine works out at Bliss. Whats your job? He works with 94A's and some of the Boarder Patrol.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

i'm an 88m. its going to suck cuz im leaving an infantry battalion and goin to a mostly TRADOC post. going ot be workin with people that have little or NO combat experience, dont know shit about saving their own asses, all they know how to do is park a truck straight and be dicks about somethin that dont even matter.

Comment

Well, there's always Orgy Thursdays at Lea's, and Fist Fridays out at the Saucer. Haha I keed.

All sorts of varieties of folks get together all over the metroplex so it's hard to get specific but just imagine anything from bowling to rockband and alcohol just about sums it up LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      Well, there's always Orgy Thursdays at Lea's, and Fist Fridays out at the Saucer. Haha I keed.

All sorts of varieties of folks get together all over the metroplex so it's hard to get specific but just imagine anything from bowling to rockband and alcohol just about sums it up LOL
                      lol what is orgy thursdays and fist fridays? but hell yea im down for just about anything out on the town, i should be getting about 30 days of leave before i actually have to report there at bliss, so i could hang around the DFW area for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X