Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Good Things Must Come To An End (long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jose for PRESIDENT 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
      So how much did Chris sell it for? I'd love to know the facts on that....

I would as well Just for giggles.

I didnt get a chance to meet alot of people as the gtg where always to far of a drive. I did meet quite a few of the old school guys, but i never got the chance to meet jose.

I do remember killing him multiple times in black hawk down on pc.

It sucks that everything is split up now, but all that means is ill have to split my time.

I think as a homage every poll should have a mandatory jose is my fav mod.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
        I know I got ...

Damn JOE??!?!?!?! Damn its been a long time man...'Henry
        BOOSTED 3 2 V!! Hell yea man, its been too long. Its time for a round.

Comment

As has been said 1000x, thank you for everything you did on the 'other board'. You're a great guy and I'm so glad we've gotten to know you over the years.

Long live Evil Jose.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

From talking to Jose on "the other board" about cars and our matching R6's, to having some beers at Pappa's when I was probably too young to be there, he's always been an awesome guy to talk to. Thanks for everything you've done.

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
              Jose, you sir are a class act ! From the first time I met you years ago to this day, you have always been a great/friendly person to be around and (drink with) and after dealing with the dick over you received from Chris, you are still a class act.

I dont know if you will ever know how many people truely have nothing but great respect for you, but we do !
              I concur, completely.

Grats on the new board Jose, and best of luck with it.
              See you there!

David

Comment

lol, I can still remember when I 1st joined up on the other site. Was actually my 1st board to be a member of, and all said, "dont make Evil Jose mad. He gets drunk and bans everyone." Hell, I knew nothing about message boards, so I took this to heart and tip toed around you as far as I could. As the years passed, I saw that you were no different than anyone else and in fact you took up for me a time or two. And I thank you for that.

Thank you for the past 9 years I've been on the other site. And oh, before I forget...Thanks for not banning me.
                Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by bitter jose View Post
                  It's sad to say this but all good things must come to an end.
                  Its not the end, just a new chapter... When you gonna buy another bike?

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Thanks for the response Jose; but we all know you didn't owe anyone a response either. having been a member of the "Other Board" and gone to several of the old school gtg's back in 00'-02' I can say you were always only in it for the friendship and to share the automotive/high performance enthusiasm we all share. Sucks it played out the way it did; but think of it as many do in life. One door closing and another opening. Except this time you have about 30k members and friends coming though those doors with you!

Brad H
                      2K2 LS1 aka 2K1 LS1 aka Da Toof

Comment

Thank you Jose, you know you will always have a home here!! Great post!!

Comment

Working...
                        X