Why is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    That wouldn't stop me. I've got a serious russian broad fetish.
    I am pretty sure its the norm in Russia. Russian chicks are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I am pretty sure its the norm in Russia. Russian chicks are crazy.
      Which means they are incredible in bed. Plus the whole dark hair/blue eyes thing. Oh man.

I really want to order one, just for the fuck of it.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Which means they are incredible in bed. Plus the whole dark hair/blue eyes thing. Oh man.

I really want to order one, just for the fuck of it.
        Pun intended?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
          Pun intended?
          No, but that too!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The Ford dealer across the street from my house has this grabber blue Boss 302 and it is screaming "BUY ME!" every day. But nope.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

That wouldn't stop me. I've got a serious russian broad fetish.
              It's in our DNA as males. Something tells us those women are completely fucking nuts, and we all know what stone fucking nuts chicks are like in the sack. I've never met a dude that wasn't interested in giving a russian woman his Sputnik.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                The Ford dealer across the street from my house has this grabber blue Boss 302 and it is screaming "BUY ME!" every day. But nope.
                Doooooo ettttttttt!!!
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Reminds me of some of the quotes from "The life of David Gale". The first quote below is one I think about a lot.

Fantasies have to be unrealistic. Because the minute- the second- that you get what you want, you don't- you can't- want it anymore.

Living by your wants will never make you happy; what it means to be fully human is to strive to live by ideas and ideals and not to measure your life by what you ever attain in terms of your desires but those small moments of integrity, compassion, rationality, even self-sacrifice.

This is what Pascal means when he says that we are only truly happy when daydreaming about future happiness.

We spend our whole lives trying to stop death. Eating, inventing, loving, praying, fighting, killing. But what do we really know about death? Just that nobody comes back. But there comes a point in life - a moment - when your mind outlives its desires, its obsessions, when your habits survive your dreams, and when your losses...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                    I guess i'm the opposite, I've always been a very satisfied person. Once i get something, I tend to keep it for a long time, and I don't constantly look to upgrade. .
                    this.

i don't make very many spontaneous purchases so everything I have I tend to use for a very long time/keep it nice.

Comment

Dville GT, that's deep stuff man.

Comment

The "grass is greener" mentality really confuses me. You want something so bad, you forget that you felt the same way about what you have at one point. Why change?

I am just the opposite. When I get what I want I stop looking, until mine starts to look bad, then I'll trade up. This goes for all things.

As for Russian women, I have dated several. My best friend in high school was a Russian immigrant, and he ran with a whole pack of them. Just remember to say...."Ah dis-u-da, par-schule na'que"(or something like that). Translates "come here and suck my cock."

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          The "grass is greener" mentality really confuses me. You want something so bad, you forget that you felt the same way about what you have at one point. Why change?
                          Tastes change. Or, it could just be that the real thing isn't as great as you'd built it up in your mind to be.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                          X