Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it?

Why is it?

When you want something you can't have, you go after it and then when you finally have it, you feel like you never even wanted it in the first place.

Don't let her sucker you into it. You don't want to get married.

Comment

The thrill of the hunt! We're men, we like to hunt things, once we get them it's not as fun cause then you gotta get the woman to cook them or something.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Don't let her sucker you into it. You don't want to get married.
        Oh I won't.

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        The thrill of the hunt! We're men, we like to hunt things, once we get them it's not as fun cause then you gotta get the woman to cook them or something.
        Lol... I'm not talking about hunting or fishing exactly. It does suck though once you've got the kill and then have to clean it

Comment

i feel that way every time i buy from apple

Comment

been there done that, the grass was dead on the other side, Fuckin Mirage!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              i feel that way every time i buy from apple
              Haha, yeah I have had to hold myself back countless times from buying their stuff.

Comment

Just don't want anything. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Why is it?

When you want something you can't have, you go after it and then when you finally have it, you feel like you never even wanted it in the first place.
                  Story of my fucking life.

Women. Cars. Guns. Anything...

I decide I want something, then my mind is consumed by it, then when I get it, I don't give a damn anymore.

For big purchases, I really need to decide I want something, then think about it for a couple weeks before pulling the trigger.

Comment

Only suffer from it when it's an instant gratification thing.

Comment

I thought I wanted a mail order russian bride, well turns out that I didn't.
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                        I thought I wanted a mail order russian bride, well turns out that I didn't.
                        Was the ah ha moment when you woke up with her holding a kitchen knife to your pecker?

Comment

Was the ah ha moment when you woke up with her holding a kitchen knife to your pecker?

Comment

That wouldn't stop me. I've got a serious russian broad fetish.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I guess i'm the opposite, I've always been a very satisfied person. Once i get something, I tend to keep it for a long time, and I don't constantly look to upgrade. I find it sad that there are people that are never happy with what they have, and they are always looking at what others have and wishing they had the same thing. It makes for a miserable existence.

Comment

Working...
                              X