I lost my MOM saturday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my MOM saturday morning

A week ago saturday my mom called 911 and couldnt breathe,(COPD smoker). she was brought back but had some brain damage from no Oxygen. she was then moved friday evening to the nursing home to finish her last few hrs living. she passed in the early morning hrs on Sat. I was warned and warned to see her as much as possible but didnt listen. Im tore up and getting ready to watch her go to the final resting place..

RIP MOM

Heres my MOM, wife, me, and step dad at out wedding in 98

Last edited by turboten5; 03-20-2011, 11:34 AM.

Can't imagine what you're going through. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

sorry to hear, I know what you are going thru. Stay strong.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Can't imagine how that feels. RIP

Comment

Keep ur head up dude. I've lost 7 people that I was very close to in the past two years one of which was my dad. I know exactly how you feel right now. Always remember what doesn't kill you, will ultimately make you stronger. You may ask how that is but trust me, been there far too many times!!

Comment

Keep your head up man. I lost my dad 4 years ago. It is tough.

Comment

ive read through the years where people on here have lost a loved one. i guess i always thought my parents will live forever. my MOM was my closest to me and has helped me through the years..

Comment

It wasn't COPD, but my step-dad was a chronic smoker, and succumed to cancer in our living room on hospice. I was iun the other room when he actually passed, and though I felt guilty about that for a good while, I'm kinda glad I wasn't in the room to see it.

My condolences man, losing a parent is only second to losing a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  It wasn't COPD, but my step-dad was a chronic smoker, and succumed to cancer in our living room on hospice. I was iun the other room when he actually passed, and though I felt guilty about that for a good while, I'm kinda glad I wasn't in the room to see it.

My condolences man, losing a parent is only second to losing a child.
                  thats one thing i didnt want to do was see her pass. i spent all week with her when she was breathing etc in the hospital ..

thanks for the support

Comment

Sorry to hear this man, still have both mine, but dreading the day this happens.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. RIP
                        2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                        Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                        Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                        Speedlogix Catch Can
                        Resonator Delete

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Can't even imagine, god bless and I will pray for you and your family.

Comment

I can not imagine losing your Mom. My Mom is my hero in life. I will be fucked the hell up when she passes.

Comment

Working...
                              X