WTF??? Dallas Officer Accused of Car Burglary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    we are going to need the rest of the story?????

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
      lol and its sad that even being the easiest to get on with i still didnt get on lol
      I know right. I never even got an interview with them haha. I guess me having my degree in criminal justice scared them away?

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
        I know right. I never even got an interview with them haha. I guess me having my degree in criminal justice scared them away?
        You are not a minority and don't speak spanish. Application denied.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

You're all in the wrong demographic. If you were a lesbian black female with a Hispanic surname they'd make you a lieutenant within a week of academy graduation.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Are you white?
            nope Hispanic

Originally posted by DOHCTR
            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
              tell me about it, having worked since i was 16 with not even a week of separation between jobs, a degree, and a secret clearance from the government and still didn't get hired... i laugh every time i see something like this come on the news

Originally posted by DOHCTR
              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

The funny thing about cops is that almost every one will leave a huge pile of money alone, same goes with large amounts of drugs, diamonds, gold, or any thing of value.

But you leave a taticool flashlight in a sqaud car, or pair of sunglasses, or phone charger and it will grow legs and walk away.....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  The funny thing about cops is that almost every one will leave a huge pile of money alone, same goes with large amounts of drugs, diamonds, gold, or any thing of value.

But you leave a taticool flashlight in a sqaud car, or pair of sunglasses, or phone charger and it will grow legs and walk away.....
                  Under the RADAR sir.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                  X