A dealership called me about a truck I'm selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    if you can't personally sell your car the first few months of advertising then it's too damned high!

people get so upside down on financing that's usually what they owe.
    and this must be directed towards me too.

The reason the truck has been listed so long is that I had the aftermarket stereo in at a different price and there wasn't much interest. Decided to remove the stereo and part it out, then sell the truck.

I'm not where near upside down on this truck. I don't make idiotic financial moves.

What's your FICO? How old are you?

I'm 26 and the last time I checked my Equifax was a 784.

What's upside down is trying to get 30k+ for a lifted Nissan Titan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      LOL i wouldn't want to buy a car from someone with the last name gross. (IE: Gross Profit)
      Our former sales manager, now VP of the company has the last name Swindle. How awesome is that!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Our former sales manager, now VP of the company has the last name Swindle. How awesome is that!
        LMAO that's great!

Comment

PM me if you're selling a car and are willing to take less than a dealer offers!

Comment

LMAO that's great!
            Any relation? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              LOL at you can list vehicles on eBay for people. So, you're a wannabe car sales man?
              That's what i'm sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Any relation? lol.
                Hows that Magnum I made a 4 digit commission on selling to you? LMAO!

Comment

Chris! Tell me your Honda saleman buddy's name! I got a friend buying a car asap!

Comment

Hows that Magnum I made a 4 digit commission on selling to you? LMAO!
                    What a pal..

Comment

The reason the truck has been listed so long is that I had the aftermarket stereo in at a different price and there wasn't much interest. Decided to remove the stereo and part it out, then sell the truck.

I'm not where near upside down on this truck. I don't make idiotic financial moves.
                      Everyone told you just because you have upgrades doesn't necessary increase the value of the truck! How much do you still owe on the truck?

Sorry to bust your balls but its good to hear other peoples opinions. Because selling a vehicle is frustrating just like owning a business! Sometimes you get ahead$$$ other times you get your throat cut. Live an learn...

Comment

Everyone told you just because you have upgrades doesn't necessary increase the value of the truck! How much do you still owe on the truck?

Sorry to bust your balls but its good to hear other peoples opinions. Because selling a vehicle is frustrating just like owning a business! Sometimes you get ahead$$$ other times you get your throat cut. Live an learn...
                        and the upgrades have been removed, other than the alarm and remote start.

Carmax - Auction price - 11500
                        KBB - Private Party - Excellent 15550, Good 14700, Fair 13350
                        NADA - Private Party - Retail 16725, Clean trade 13500, Average trade 12350

Still not sure where my price is too high?

Comment

and the upgrades have been removed, other than the alarm and remote start.

Carmax - Auction price - 11500
                          KBB - Private Party - Excellent 15550, Good 14700, Fair 13350
                          NADA - Private Party - Retail 16725, Clean trade 13500, Average trade 12350

Still not sure where my price is too high?
                          How much do you still owe on the truck?

Comment

How much do you still owe on the truck?
                            What does what I owe matter? That is pretty irrelevant to my price. My price is based off NADA and KBB.

Comment

What does what I owe matter? That is pretty irrelevant to my price. My price is based off NADA and KBB.
                              come on you know your upside down on the truck! lets say you owe $11.5k

Comment

i'm just saying your not ready to sell this truck

1. keep it another year or two and make some more payments and then sell it and maybe you'll make a small profit for your next vehicle you are wanting

2. sell it now and take a loss but hey you're financially free for your next car

Comment

Working...
                                X