gt500

Like this one :

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Is that not a KR?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Far stretch from the '93 Cobra, but congrats on the "move up" Steve. At least you didn't list the blue Mach for sale, or I'd have something to say.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Is that not a KR?
            No sir. Just the wheels and hood.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Far stretch from the '93 Cobra, but congrats on the "move up" Steve. At least you didn't list the blue Mach for sale, or I'd have something to say.
            I was going to get a C6Z, but decided I rather have a car with a backseat so I can take the wife and baby out with me in the car on occasion too. I love having my girls with me. Besides, I recently rode in a 3.4 Whippled GT500 and it was just downright silly! Yes, the C6Z is fast too, but it has no where near the torque and near as much fun to drive! lol.

The Mach isn't going anywhere. I tried to sell it once before. I had a buyer on the way here with a trailer and cash in hand from Louisana. Once it set in with the wife she was actually going to sell her car she cried for about 2 hours not realizing how attached she really was to it. So I had to call this guy explaining it to him, needless to say he wasn't very happy with me at all and chewed my ass for about 10 minutes. Never doing that again. lol.

Comment

Steve, PM your price on the cobra.

Comment

Was the guys name Ed? Had a guy email me when i was selling my ranger. Told him what i wanted and he asked if i could bring it to him to see it. Since it literally had to drive right by his office on the way to the gun range, i did it. When i got there he told me he was a dealer. He then proceeded to offer me HALF of what i was asking...I was PISSED lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  Was the guys name Ed? Had a guy email me when i was selling my ranger. Told him what i wanted and he asked if i could bring it to him to see it. Since it literally had to drive right by his office on the way to the gun range, i did it. When i got there he told me he was a dealer. He then proceeded to offer me HALF of what i was asking...I was PISSED lol.
                  How can he not know that's insulting? I guess that there are people in a tight spot that will take it, but half?

Comment

His named was Lee Gross from Van Chevrolet

Comment

How can he not know that's insulting? I guess that there are people in a tight spot that will take it, but half?
                      I guess...He said the market was tough for rangers right now yadda yadda yadda......sold the truck for what i wanted 2 days later lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        His named was Lee Gross from Van Chevrolet
                        LOL i wouldn't want to buy a car from someone with the last name gross. (IE: Gross Profit)

Comment

Then why even bother you? Were they hoping that you'd come down 5 grand?
                          you obviously don't buy vehicles with cash...

when I bought my mega cab, the guy was already $2-3k below retail, and I got him to come down another $5k

you never know till you ask
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            you obviously don't buy vehicles with cash...

when I bought my mega cab, the guy was already $2-3k below retail, and I got him to come down another $5k

you never know till you ask
                            But i was selling a cheap 5k dollar ranger and he offered me 2500 LOL. I know you're not gonna get it if you dont ask for it, but offering 1/2 is just rude lol.

Comment

But i was selling a cheap 5k dollar ranger and he offered me 2500 LOL. I know you're not gonna get it if you dont ask for it, but offering 1/2 is just rude lol.
                              Rude... but what did he have to lose? You say no and he still doesn't have another truck to flip? Oh noes, I bet he calls 10 people a day doing that shit.

Comment

Lol at "buying with cash". I'm sure as hell not selling a car for trinkets and beads.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X