No announcement yet.

Who's Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't get it!? he's going to stand on a stage in front of people an talk?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      i don't get it!? he's going to stand on a stage in front of people an talk?
      fuck it, your face will melt off. Winning!!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        fuck it, your face will melt off. Winning!!
        well i guess since he is touring then the show is a no go for him now!

Comment

At first his crap was kind of entertaining. It has reached the point of being sad, and I sure hope he can turn his life around. I feel bad for their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Charlie Sheen is so last weeks news. Lets focus on this weeks news like Libya, the START of the end of the world (Japan), and women being run over by Bigfoot. Oh yeah...the earthquake thats supposed to hit tomorrow.
            I'm kind of disappointed, it's not midnight yet, but no quake.

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            because no on on here has the balls to say shit to me in person, funny when i went to the xmas meet all i got was handshakes, smiles or at most akward silence. no biggie. oh and denny lives on tatooine
            Denny will be more than happy to back up all the shit that he talks, there just hasn't been an oppotunity. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, he doesn't talk BS. You put yourself out there for these kinds of posts though, what do you expect?

Comment

Working...
            X