No announcement yet.

Who's Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd actually be willing to pay to see whatever nutty shit he is going to come up with next.

Comment

Charlie Sheen is so last weeks news. Lets focus on this weeks news like Libya, the START of the end of the world (Japan), and women being run over by Bigfoot. Oh yeah...the earthquake thats supposed to hit tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        aka Charlie Estevez.
        aka Carlos Estevez.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I'd actually be willing to pay to see whatever nutty shit he is going to come up with next.
          maybe i should go on tour.....

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            maybe i should go on tour.....
            We'd pay if you kicked off your tour at the Japanese nuclear plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              We'd pay if you kicked off your tour at the Japanese nuclear plant.
              how much?

Comment

lol

Comment

Why don't U two morons meet at the JITB parking lot and duke it out

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                    Why don't U two morons meet at the JITB parking lot and duke it out
                    because no on on here has the balls to say shit to me in person, funny when i went to the xmas meet all i got was handshakes, smiles or at most akward silence. no biggie. oh and denny lives on tatooine

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      because no on on here has the balls to say shit to me in person, funny when i went to the xmas meet all i got was handshakes, smiles or at most akward silence. no biggie. oh and denny lives on tatooine
                      I know of atleast one, but then again I have no beefous with you or Denny. Its just funny how ya'll both are victims of verbal assault.

Comment

No reason to fight Steve. He's just a piece of shit that needs to be reminded of it about 20 times a day. Victim of verbal assault? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          No reason to fight Steve. He's just a piece of shit that needs to be reminded of it about 20 times a day. Victim of verbal assault? LOL
                          Sounds good???? Just stirring with my boat oar. Why is Steve such a POS?

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                            Sounds good???? Just stirring with my boat oar. Why is Steve such a POS?
                            His constant boasting of using government funding to drink himself stupid(er) and going out of his way to make sure people know when he is drunk. Not to mention his urge to get behind the wheel of a car during times of drunkenness. Attention whore rants to kill himself, only to not close that deal. Then there are cases like the monster truck thread (go pull that one up). Worst of all, he's more than proud of it and the fact that people can't stand his existence.

Definately NOT a positive contribution to society.

Comment

Damn!! Sounds as if he needs years of therapy and meds.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                you can't kill something that is imortal!
                                lol
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X