anyone having problems with Time Warner internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone having problems with Time Warner internet

so, lately my internet has been really slow, feels like I just went back to dial up or something. At first I thought I just needed to do some pc maintenance but that hasn't helped. I also reset the cable modem in the process. A few months ago I was selling a gun on txguntrader and someone informed me that infosniper was showing that I was coming out of Killeen. I live in Grand Prairie. I thought nothing of it since I had other things on my mind. Still dealing with the slowness, called TW the other day to pay my bill and just happen to mention what infosniper was saying but he said all was good and that I should be coming out of my area. I didn't persue it further cause I had to go. So last night I was checking my FB from home and it did this "register new pc" thing so after I do that, I get an email from FB saying that a new device logged into my FB coming out of Greenville. WTF??? I'm willing to bet this has something to do with my slow ass connection. Anyone else having slowness issues with TW?
Working...
X