Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Better then pissing chunks of one.
    what are those brakes in your avatar? i like the lincoln logo on them.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
      what are those brakes in your avatar? i like the lincoln logo on them.
      Just the standard Cobra/Mach/Bullitt PBR calipers with some EBC pads. I redrilled the Cobra rotors to fit the Mark pattern.
      Lincoln logo I just had a sign shop make. Painted the calipers black, laid the graphic and then sprayed the high temp silver on and pealed off the sticker. I liked the way they turned out.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Just the standard Cobra/Mach/Bullitt PBR calipers with some EBC pads. I redrilled the Cobra rotors to fit the Mark pattern.
        Lincoln logo I just had a sign shop make. Painted the calipers black, laid the graphic and then sprayed the high temp silver on and pealed off the sticker. I liked the way they turned out.
        Hell yea, they look damn good,
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Thanks!
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

The people need to speak by sawzalling the red light cam's down.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              This sounds like the old internet story of a guy that mailed in a picture of money to the court. The court mailed back a picture of handcuffs.

Makes for a good story, but doubt if it's true.
              Well I actually mailed a picture of the amount specified. It's as good as the picture of my alleged infraction.

The one I had dismissed was in Dallas. It was at a light at munger and 30, right off the service road that the intersection sneaks up on you. It was obviously a dangerous intersection as it was easy to overlook after you turn off the highway. They had one day listed on the ticket that I could show up at city hall and dispute it. So I did, and the place was a ghost town. I sat down in a gentleman's office and explained to him that I didn't run the light, I just stopped too late and then proceeded to back up. One picture he had even showed my reverse lights on. He left the room and soon returned with a dismissal form. He said it was being dropped because they did not retrieve the video from the alleged infraction. This was two years ago.

In short, fight the scam, ask for video, and quit breaking the law.

Comment

Working...
              X