X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't run redlights.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

You're a fool if you pay a redlight camera ticket.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Stop breaking the law asshole

had to

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            I got one in FTW and paid it. The last thing I need is my job hassling me because I rolled through one at 1:30 am after pulling a 12 hour shift and wanting to get home. I knew I was screwed the instant I saw the flash.

I sent in my MO for $75.

You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              Just don't pay, they will not do anything expect send you a letter or two. They cannot ding your credit either.
              Bullshit. My wife tried to get out of one and forgot about it, until we got a call from a collection agency. She couldn't renew her license nor the car's tags until it was resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                You're going to be very hard pressed to get it dismissed.

I got caught one one making a right on red (lol!) driving myself to the ER while passing a kidney stone. It took ER discharge papers to prove to them i'd been admitted only minutes after the "offense" occurred, and they still had to have a fucking discussion about whether or not i should have to pay it. I about shit a brick.
                you mean pissed a stone?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  I've had one dismissed, and I mailed a picture of $75 to Garland twice.
                  LMAO. I know what i'm doing next time if I ever get another one. Even if I end up having to pay it later, this is happening first.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Talked with an officer in Richardson and he told me they actually have video of those red light cameras not just a still photo...

Comment

yep full video and excellent quality, had i flipped it off i would have seen it clear as day.

Comment

They say that they have people who check them things for any kind of inaccuracy, but they don't do a very good job of it. I got a ticket on a camera for taking a legal right on red. It was pretty damn obvious too, but they got too good of a scam goin. They know for alot of people it's cheaper to just pay the $75 then to miss a day of work to fight it. They said I could go to court to fight the red light ticket, but I would've lost $100 - $200 from my paycheck to miss the day to do it. It wasn't worth it, so they got themselves a free $75 out of me for a traffic offense that never occured.

Personally, I think the cameras should be illegal. There is no way for a camera to be able to make a choice of weather someone deserves a ticket or not. Even more than that, the cameras are ran by a private company. What they do is tell you that you have to give them $75, or they will report you to the police. They have a word for that in America, it's called "Blackmail".
                        .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                          hmm pay a lawyer 75 to fight it and possibly still have to pay the ticket, or just pay the 75 dollar ticket LOL

PS he got my 100 in a 60 dismissed, so +1 on the randall scott recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Wrong. A police officer does not look at the photos. Some civilian at a contracted business in Kalifornia reviews the images/video and reccommends that it be sent as a violation.
                            Not always, I've sat there while my uncle, who's a cop reviewed them. Has to do so many a week and can do it at home.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Wrong. A police officer does not look at the photos. Some civilian at a contracted business in Kalifornia reviews the images/video and reccommends that it be sent as a violation.
                              Are you SURE about that. I thought the Texas law required a sworn officer to review. I know someone that works in Plano and they have an Officer review them before they send out the violation

Comment

Don't pay them shit! Take this to the Supreme Court if you have to!!

Comment

Working...
                                X