X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy two, get two at NTB

Ok ..whats the catch ?

Makes you wonder how much this is:

4 premium installation packages with Service Central Roadside Assistance and a one year wheel alignment policy

Comment

Ive done it before... i was forced to buy an alignment. Not a bad deal if you are in the market for new tires.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        Ive done it before... i was forced to buy an alignment. Not a bad deal if you are in the market for new tires.
        what he said , plus its only on select tires usually not top shelf tires but its still a good deal if you need new shoes

Comment

I did this with the wifes explorer, we bought this with 30k on it 6 yrs ago it then had 104k on it and the alignment was not needed but hell it was worth to have it checked since we never have had a aligment done on it. And had to get name brand tires not cheap off brand tires for the deal. Well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by longshot View Post
            what he said , plus its only on select tires usually not top shelf tires but its still a good deal if you need new shoes
            Yeah, was going get some Nitto Terra Grapplers for the girlfriends truck, but no deal. Only on select tires which it doesn't seem to mention in the commercial unless I just missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by brad88gt View Post
              Yeah, was going get some Nitto Terra Grapplers for the girlfriends truck, but no deal. Only on select tires which it doesn't seem to mention in the commercial unless I just missed it.
              Check their website. It is very clear.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

How much is the one year alignment?

Anyone running the Pirelli Scorpion ATRs?
                Last edited by mstng86; 03-18-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X