Fox 4 News - Illegal Alien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
    She needs to thank her parents for the bad decisions that they made as well as the state of Texas for requiring school districts and state agencies to take care of non-citizens, as well as asshole companies for employing illegals.....

Its all crap, and no one will fix it cause money is being made, votes are being bought, and the "fix" is in.

In the short term, I say "ADIOS CHICA!".
    Don't let the border hit your ass on the way out.

Don't worry, the state\feds will spend tens of thousands of dollars and months to deport her and she'll be back in North Texas 30 days after....

This shit just gives me a headache....
    according to the story, this has all been going on for just over 2-years and they're JUST NOW going to deport her...

Comment

Ship her ass out.

Comment

Bald dick activist said she will return to the US in a body bag...
        WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE RETURN HERE, SHE IS ILLEGAL!!!

Comment

Stop breaking the law.

I am all for LEGAL immigration. Illegal is just that; ILLEGAL
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I feel sorry for this girl. From her point of view she has lived in the USA her whole life. Being deported to Mexico will be one hell of a culture shock for sure. For some reason I think she will find a way back here and continue her illegal resident status.

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
              I feel sorry for this girl. From her point of view she has lived in the USA her whole life. Being deported to Mexico will be one hell of a culture shock for sure. For some reason I think she will find a way back here and continue her illegal resident status.
              Well if you ask the activist, she will return to the US. In a body bag that is LOL

Comment

If she was driving with no license and no insurance then ship her ass right on out, we have enough of that around here. I'd feel differently if she had lived here all her life and never done a damn thing wrong, hell I would say the lazy fucks at ICE should help her get her citizenship, they aren't doing anything else these days.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Deport her....she will be back within the same week.
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I have no sympathy. She's not only admitted that she didn't get a DL because she's here illegally, but she also admitted that none of them ever attempted to make it legal until her arrest. They're not sorry they did it, they're just sorry she got caught.

I'm sure they're omitting the fact that the family has forged documentation, because she'd have to present some form of ID to enroll in k-12 and college. Hell, the school lost the copy of my son's SSN, and they threatened to kick him out if I didn't supply them with a new one within 10 days.

Comment

If she would of had a DL and insurance she probably wouldn't be getting sent to the casa. It's her own fault for breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                        Well if you ask the activist, she will return to the US. In a body bag that is LOL
                        That activist licks balls for sure. This girls parents should have tried to correct the families legal status, it's kind of a shame this girl seems like she is trying to be a productive member of society. It is amazing how far you can go in this country with out legal status.

Comment

That activist licks balls for sure. This girls parents should have tried to correct the families legal status, it's kind of a shame this girl seems like she is trying to be a productive member of society. It is amazing how far you can go in this country with out legal status.
                          Productive means NOT driving around without insurance or DL....

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Stop breaking the law.

I am all for LEGAL immigration. Illegal is just that; ILLEGAL
                            X2. Quit coming here and not respecting our government. It is total bullshit
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                            X