New Truck<Thieves FML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    One of the common denominators that I have seen is that almost all of the stolen wheels are done on trucks that are on level ground. My neighborhood all has an incline to the driveway that would probably make it hard for someone to jack up without it rolling downhill.
    They do not jack them up most of the time. Just jam some bricks under it, cut the valve stems and pull the wheels off....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      They do not jack them up most of the time. Just jam some bricks under it, cut the valve stems and pull the wheels off....
      How do they get the bricks under the rotors?

Comment

• Factory GMC Sierra Chrome 20"Wheels - $725 (irving)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Date: 2011-03-18, 10:48PM CDT
        Reply to: sale-rvmkn-2273618761@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wheels are like new bought after market wheels.Just Wheels NO TIRES

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2273618761

Comment

• The truck had locks on it.
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            The truck had locks on it.
            I think he meant they put blocks under it, cut the valve stems, and then take the wheels by defeating the locks.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I'm going to give you a +10 for this post, solely because I'm certain it is the first time the word "Ostensibly" has ever been used on this, or the old board.
              Thank you, kind sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1

What's sad about that? nice fuckin house if you ask me.

Haterz gonna hate.

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                That isnt my house, it's my neighbor's 3 doors down that is for sale. Quickest pic I could find.
                Lulz

Comment

• the consensus says, buy Ford and your shit won't get stolen.
                  HD Parts
                  paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

• Originally posted by greenbullitt View Post
                    gm hasnt had discs on the rear of trucks since 05 (they had HUGE parking brake issues wearing out the insides of rotors), gms rear discs suck on the trucks. My truck with drum rears stops better than my buddys with discs...same truck otherwise. Mine even stops better with the malibu behind it than his does!

that's funny, my old '09 TBSS and all my friends' TBSS have rear disc brakes. We must've been extra special.
                    HD Parts
                    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

• Heard watching the game a Dallas Stars player had two rims stolen off his ride this week.

Comment

• Just finally read this thread, right up the street from my house the same thing happened to my neighbor (same truck no less).
                        My brother said they investigated 4 incidents of this happening over this week. (dpd)

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

One of the common denominators that I have seen is that almost all of the stolen wheels are done on trucks that are on level ground. My neighborhood all has an incline to the driveway that would probably make it hard for someone to jack up without it rolling downhill.
                          Hmm...Well the two I know of were in steep ass driveways. The incline didn't phase this crew a bit. They just used more landscaping blocks.

Comment

Working...
                          X